Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin readings

Admin readings

Hello everbody,

Do you think that the some admins really reads the ideas of some passive people with good ideas. Or do they change already the game a bit. Or do you think admins aren't reading the tons of good ideas of the forum-people?

I hope it, but i think that they only read the Threads with the most seeings.

Frank

Why should there be a community forum with a section "Ideas and Feature Requests", if they not reading it?

I guess that section is for us to show them, what we think and want from them to make.

But do you really think they already change something. I don't

They probably don't change any thing now. I guess they will change things in some expansions packs and not DLC (I really don't like DLC)

Passive Peep
    I don't even think they look at the forum as much as we hope.

Dre_Roberts is a main administrator and according to his profile his last activity was Dec 22 (14 days ago)...

I know it was the holidays but if ur a die hard rct fan you should at least log on to these forums once a day to see what everyone discussing
    Last edited by ncutt010; 01-05-2015 at 02:47 PM.

actually the 18th with a few drive by post. I see no other activity on the internet with regards to RCTW, so what does a community manager do all day if they arent reaching out to the community?

While we do actively read the boards due to the holidays our postings have been down as of late. The team is now fully back and news, contests, screenshots, announcements, dev blogs, and more will be coming very soon! We also see the tons of suggestions or fans have been posting and will make sure to highlight features in our dev blogs that we know fans want to know more about - unfortunately though we can't respond to every great idea we see but rest assured the team reads them!

YYayyy!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mattlab View Post
    While we do actively read the boards due to the holidays our postings have been down as of late. The team is now fully back and news, contests, screenshots, announcements, dev blogs, and more will be coming very soon! We also see the tons of suggestions or fans have been posting and will make sure to highlight features in our dev blogs that we know fans want to know more about - unfortunately though we can't respond to every great idea we see but rest assured the team reads them!
    That's verry nice to hear

Junior Enthusiast 0BobTheJanitor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattlab View Post
    Now everyone can stop overreacting.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast