Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Admin readings

I promise we are still reading everything and I should confess that Dre_Roberts isn't my only handle in the forums. It's my only official handle but I am constantly reading and sharing what you guys are saying.

-Dre

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by Dre_Roberts View Post
    I promise we are still reading everything and I should confess that Dre_Roberts isn't my only handle in the forums. It's my only official handle but I am constantly reading and sharing what you guys are saying.

-Dre
    I had a feeling that might have been the case..

hope you had a good holiday break and look forward to hearing from you soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Dre_Roberts View Post

-Dre
    Secret spy confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattlab View Post
    While we do actively read the boards due to the holidays our postings have been down as of late. The team is now fully back and news, contests, screenshots, announcements, dev blogs, and more will be coming very soon! We also see the tons of suggestions or fans have been posting and will make sure to highlight features in our dev blogs that we know fans want to know more about - unfortunately though we can't respond to every great idea we see but rest assured the team reads them!
    Sure, but a drip-feed of information would be better.

There has been a long silence now. It doesn't build great excitement for a game that in theory isn't that far away, when there is such radio silence. And I'm not talking about the holidays. It's generally been a bit quiet.

Passive Peep
    Note to Atari:

VERY SOON =/= More than a week.

Promising news "VERY SOON" and then having nothing weeks later isn't a good way to start off your rapport with the fan base.

As the producer on the title, I can safely say that we are just in the process of finalizing our dev blog production update on the game. It will start off the flurry of new information coming from Atari and Area 52 Games on the game! Now things begin to get really exciting as we share more and more on the game!

As the producer on the title, I can safely say that we are just in the process of finalizing our dev blog production update on the game. It will start off the flurry of new information coming from Atari and Area 52 Games on the game! Now things begin to get really exciting as we share more and more on the game!
    Well this is certainly good news! I hope the blog will bring us a lot of good stuff *fingers crossed*.

Really looking forward to this!!

Thanks Matt for the update! I'm really excited for the Dev blog to come out! When do you reckon we'll be seeing this blog land on our screens?

Thanks Matt, just hope this puts an end to the gripping for at least 24 hours

one can hope, right?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast