Thread: Peeps boarding ride

Peeps boarding ride

I think a neat feature to really make the experience feel more realistic would be to have peeps when entering a ride to walk to its cariage or cart. I understand that it would be very time consuming and difficult to have to program each ride to how the peep got into the cart or cariage so you could just have the peep walk to a cart than once in a very close distance to the cart teleport into the cart. This will rid of the unrealistic feeling when a peep teleports to a ride.

Ireeb
    Quote Originally Posted by jacob1551 View Post
    I think a neat feature to really make the experience feel more realistic would be to have peeps when entering a ride to walk to its cariage or cart. I understand that it would be very time consuming and difficult to have to program each ride to how the peep got into the cart or cariage so you could just have the peep walk to a cart than once in a very close distance to the cart teleport into the cart. This will rid of the unrealistic feeling when a peep teleports to a ride.
    This question has been asked very often and it has been confirmed that this animation will be there.

Yes. It is your lucky day. It has been confirmed.

Park Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBob101 View Post
    Yes. It is your lucky day. It has been confirmed.
    Now we need to see how will these animations, if will be good animations or simple animations.