Thread: Mattlab are the coasters in the beta all the coasters u wil get in the game ?

Mattlab are the coasters in the beta all the coasters u wil get in the game ?

Mattlab are the coasters in the Beta all the coasters u can build in game or wil there be more on launch bekous if this is all u can build i em a bit dissapointed about it bekous most of the coasters u can build in RCT 1.2 and 3 are gone please say that this are not all the coasters i wil get on launch i understand for the beta all the coasters i can build now are ok for now please wil there be more on launch bekous i dont see the Steel coaster and where are the aqua rides like the log flums and the river rapids and the Bobsled coaster and all thos other ones bekous there are only 9 coasters in the beta and RCT 1.2 and 3 got more i would be happy if you could say to me if there wil be more sow far great game keep up the good work o and sorry about the bad english i hope u can understand what i em asking

I believe Mattlab said there are 10 coasters for launch, which means you will get just one additional coaster type for launch.