Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wassup. [DashNK joins the Tycoons!]

Cool Wassup. [DashNK joins the Tycoons!]

Name's Dash. 'Been a fan of the Roller Coaster Tycoon series since around 2001-2003? My first game was RCT2 and its been a fan favorite ever since. got RCT3 not too long after, and now i'm joining the forums for RCTW.

Hope to enjoy my stay! Peace out.
    -DashNK

Ireeb
    Welcome!
    I am afraid to tell you that might be here for nothing. The first beta of RCTW has just been released, many forum users already cancelled their preorders and requested a refund (me included) because the coaster builder is extremely imprecise, unpredictable and just makes you angry.

Yeah, I can tell.. its majorly Buggy. I dont think it will be like that in the final version, though. :P

Ireeb
    Quote Originally Posted by DashNK View Post
    Yeah, I can tell.. its majorly Buggy. I dont think it will be like that in the final version, though. :P
    It's not bugs, the concept of the coaster builder is just bad and it is so hard to build a decent coaster, it's just no fun to use it. Every single thing I wanted to build went wrong. 180° curve: radius not constant. Helix: looks like an egg. Looping: Looks like a giant sat on it. Corkscrew: don't even ask.

It isnt bugs..?

Hum... in any case, I'm just gonna wait, I've been hyped for this and I think it will be better in the end, in my honest opinion. :P

Ireeb
    Quote Originally Posted by DashNK View Post
    It isnt bugs..?

Hum... in any case, I'm just gonna wait, I've been hyped for this and I think it will be better in the end, in my honest opinion. :P
    I was on these forums for such a long time, look how many posts I made, I waited for the game so long, I was hyped so much, since they promised that much, I was thinking about the game the whole time and that always made me happy.

Now I feel like I got a strike right into my heart because the game is no fun at all at the moment and I doubt that the time left of 2015 would be enough to fix these issues.

D= I don't know what to say..

Ireeb
    I am really sorry to bring you these bad news, but I am just so disappointed and sad right now as well. Look around the forums and see what other say, don't form your opinion only based on mine, but I know there man agreeing with me. Most part of my hope died, some people didn't give up on the game yet. I decided to wait for the release and look at it again to decide if I will buy it again or if I'll get planet coaster, did you take a look at that one already?

Never even heard of plant coaster.. ovo

I'll take a look around the forums and see what others have to say, though. thanks for the welcome!

Welcome, DashNK!

Quote Originally Posted by Ireeb View Post
    It's not bugs, the concept of the coaster builder is just bad and it is so hard to build a decent coaster, it's just no fun to use it. Every single thing I wanted to build went wrong. 180° curve: radius not constant. Helix: looks like an egg. Looping: Looks like a giant sat on it. Corkscrew: don't even ask.
    Ireeb, it is actually rather easy to build a good coaster.

I personally found it very easy once I got used to it. You can literally make the coaster any way you want.
    I'll be uploading a POV of one I've made soon to prove it. It just takes some time to get used to the new spline-based system.

I personally found the coaster building very fun and very much look forward to the future of RCTW.

Stay tuned for that POV video

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast