Thread: Music to my ears!

Music to my ears!

I think we would all agree that the core of this game is to design roller coasters. Therefore, I think realistic trains, supports, catwalks and sounds would be awesome! Maybe rust and rail color change could be implemented?

Junior Enthusiast
    Agree with all of this! I wish we could get some feedback to see if this will be in the game.

I would personally love this to be a feature added to the game. As a heavy story teller, an aging feature would help aid to the story of the park/ride being told.

Though I like the idea of rust and colour change, I personally don't think it's all that important and would rather have other features implemented - and I must say I find realistic supports and catwalks important.

Rust would be interesting if it actually affected the ride. You let your rails get rusty or your brakes wear out and then crashes start to happen or people complain about uncomfortable rides. You would be forced to keep your rides up to date maybe even take down ones that get too old and broken.

id like rust to be a cosmetic change to the ride but not actually affect the ride. you should be able to choose the rusted look