Thread: Any good sites for custom rides and flat rides .

Question Any good sites for custom rides and flat rides .

It's all in the title , I want some sites where I can download custom content for my RCT3 game . thanks in advance

Gday VactuGAMER

i compiled a List of sites, its located in the RCT3 Creative Sub Forum,

Here is a Quick Link

Quote Originally Posted by Silvarret View Post
    Nearly everything is at the CS Depot

http://www.customscenerydepot.com/in...tion=downloads

I tried that site yesterday. EVERY Flat Ride I DL'ed (20 or so) ended up Crashing the Game.

I Opened the Style Folder and Created a Custom Ride folder to put the Unpacked/Zipped Content in where I was told to do so. I opened the game, the rides where there, but as soon as I clicked on them, the game crashed.

Needless to say but I was Vary Unhappy putting in Forum Safe Words.

The sites LooseKid187 list give mostly Rollercoaster DL's, of which I would rather create my own, and a few sites don't even offer a photo of what the ride is so you have no idea what the heck you are DL'ing.

I Want Flat Rides. Kid, Thrill and such. Hampton Rides, Rides from County/State Fairs, Antique/Older Rides. The ones from the site you give have vary few of these but Plenty of the same rides already in the game but with different skins and names....BFD.

Looking for more Rides that won't Crash the Game. I got my version from Amazon, if that helps.

Sorry if in the wrong place as I googled "Custom Rides for Rollercoaster Tycoon 3" and it lead me to this thread.
    Last edited by ravenlorans; 11-26-2015 at 03:24 PM.