Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Twitch stream

  1. #1

    Twitch stream

    hey guys ,

    Tonight at 22:00 Europian time I will do a second stream with :
    RCT3 Gameplay and RCTW talk.

    the channel is :
    http://www.twitch.tv/inglorious_nuke

  2. #2
    Can you clarify which European time exactly? I'd like to watch.

  3. #3
    Passive Peep
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    228
    Quote Originally Posted by IngloriousNuke View Post
    hey guys ,

    Tonight at 22:00 Europian time I will do a second stream with :
    RCT3 Gameplay and RCTW talk.

    the channel is :
    http://www.twitch.tv/inglorious_nuke
    i can't mod today soccer ;p

  4. #4
    Passive Peep VACkillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    372
    You might not wanna use music in your streams next time, I could barely hear you over the top of the music you had playing on the parts that weren't muted my twitch. For live broadcasting you really only want the music at a very very quiet volume otherwise it overpowers your streams and from what I could tell you spoke of nothing about RCT:W either, maybe I'm wrong I wasn't there when you had it live, but from watching the saved stream you didn't from the parts that weren't muted.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by supermc View Post
    Can you clarify which European time exactly? I'd like to watch.
    22:00
    cet time

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by VACkillers View Post
    You might not wanna use music in your streams next time, I could barely hear you over the top of the music you had playing on the parts that weren't muted my twitch. For live broadcasting you really only want the music at a very very quiet volume otherwise it overpowers your streams and from what I could tell you spoke of nothing about RCT:W either, maybe I'm wrong I wasn't there when you had it live, but from watching the saved stream you didn't from the parts that weren't muted.
    thanks for the heads-up

  7. #7

Similar Threads

  1. Twitch discussion Stream
    By IngloriousNuke in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 10-23-2015, 04:28 PM
  2. Twitch channel beta !
    By IngloriousNuke in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-18-2015, 03:38 PM
  3. Prelease Twitch Stream
    By thejuu in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-21-2015, 09:11 AM
  4. Prelease Twitch Streaming
    By thejuu in forum Ideas and Feature Requests - TEMP ARCHIVE
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2015, 06:11 PM
  5. Streaming to Twitch
    By dwwilkin in forum Community Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-20-2015, 05:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
RollerCoaster Tycoon is back! RCTW is the first new entry to the RollerCoaster Tycoon franchise in a decade, bringing an innovative new track builder, and much more.
Join us