Thread: Old Pakrs as DLC/ Expansion pack or already in the game?

Old Pakrs as DLC/ Expansion pack or already in the game?

It would be great when the old parks from RCT1, RCT2 and RCT3 are already in the game OR make it possible to buy it as Expanion pack or DLC

I would like to see a more easy way to create custom content, as this way fans can make the park of there dreams. I have tried to create parks in rct3 but none that I have done have I pleased with as its just not to my standard. I always have a dream of creating huge indoor dark rides, Concert stages and basically huge rides with preshows and great lighting and effects. I found Custom content however this would only get me so far. Which meant I was restricted with what I could do with my parks. I just hope the future game will be a lot more customisable and not as fiddely with having to place brick after brick for a simple building structure. With that in mind I have had a great time with rct3 and still play it to this day, it will be intresting to see what the developers come up with in this new frachise reincarnation.