Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should all RCT World DLC be free?

Super Moderator
    Volunteer

Post Should all RCT World DLC be free?

Should all the DLC released for RCTW be free?

Quote Originally Posted by OTR24 View Post
    Should all the DLC released for RCTW be free?
    Idk really. I dont count The deluxe edit as dlc but other dlcs should be

Should it? Yes.
    Will it? No.

If you by dlc mean tons of small "expansions", like in Payday, then no, that ruins the game. If you mean larger expansions, priced reasonably, then yeah, why not? But for the price of the game I expect all elementary features to be included, I don't want you to purposely save stuff for expansions. You should also release updates with new stuff for everyone, not only those who bought the expansions, e.g. some new scenery.

i hope dlcs will be free as I am on fixed income and really cant afford to pour lots of money into this.This happened to me with dc universe online.It was a hard choice to put myself back further by preordering the deluxe and with a $60 price tag I just am not sure if i can add more to the tag

yes and no. Thing that should have been in the game like darkride and multilayer should be free.

Expension like zoo, waterpark, simulator ect should be paid. I think 10$-15$ would be reasonable.

Gameplay upgrade's and bugfixes should be free as well as maybe an occaisional free item.

But when you talk about larger amounts of content i think it's fair we pay for it. And don't forget, the more money a game makes, the longer it will be supported and the more stuff we will get.

Personally i dont mind to pay $50 for a game as well as another $50 for DLC as long as the game is worth it.

Updates and bug fixes must be free.
    Some minor objects also free if the game is lacking to begin with.

Major packs that equals to expansion packs of past however is OK with paid. But then I expect at least 30 new rides and 100 new scenery objects other than new introduction of features.

Of course this is the "ideal", but what they do, well that's another matter. Atari do need money finance wise... Just hope they will strike a good balance.. not too greedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    Updates and bug fixes must be free.
    Some minor objects also free if the game is lacking to begin with.

Major packs that equals to expansion packs of past however is OK with paid. But then I expect at least 30 new rides and 100 new scenery objects other than new introduction of features.

Of course this is the "ideal", but what they do, well that's another matter. Atari do need money finance wise... Just hope they will strike a good balance.. not too greedy.
    Very well said. I think that you are spot on. Was about to say almost exactly this.

Would be good if a poll was added to this thread.

I think core parts of the game like water rides, building underground, coaster types etc should be free. Promotional packs from Disney etc should be paid.

I wouldn't mind micro-transactions for skinning flat rides, as long as it's not a huge amount of money for just recolours.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast