Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flat rides and a HUGE annoyance from RCT3

Flat rides and a HUGE annoyance from RCT3

I watched the pax livestream again recently and I noticed that the Ferris wheel opened ALL THE RESTRAINTS when loading. Oh no. I realize this is a development build but a HUGE tip that is like to give to NVIZZIO is PLEASE make sure the loading and unloading of the rides is NOT like that. If a Ferris wheel is loading it should load like a real Ferris wheel. Not like people climb up the supports and hop in or something.

Also, please make the rides start and stop realistically. It's okay for the ride to go for a long time (aka at least a minute long, not 25 second rides). I don't want the scrambler to whip around for 20 seconds and then come to a quick stop.

Other than that I haven't noticed anything I'm not a fan of, so keep up the awesome work! Love it! Super excited!

In RCT 1 the Ferris Wheel did load like that. The wheel stopped at the bottom and loaded peeps on and off. When unloaded and loaded, it then started it ride time. You also had the option of the wheel going forward or backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by lohansony View Post
    I watched the pax livestream again recently and I noticed that the Ferris wheel opened ALL THE RESTRAINTS when loading. Oh no. I realize this is a development build but a HUGE tip that is like to give to NVIZZIO is PLEASE make sure the loading and unloading of the rides is NOT like that. If a Ferris wheel is loading it should load like a real Ferris wheel. Not like people climb up the supports and hop in or something.

Also, please make the rides start and stop realistically. It's okay for the ride to go for a long time (aka at least a minute long, not 25 second rides). I don't want the scrambler to whip around for 20 seconds and then come to a quick stop.

Other than that I haven't noticed anything I'm not a fan of, so keep up the awesome work! Love it! Super excited!
    I'm sure that this is just an issue that they have yet to complete. The game is coming out in like 2 months, and I am sure it will be something that they will fix It is good to make note of it just in case. After all, Mattlab spends a lot of time lurking in the forums

I hope there are good ride operations options for every ride.

If not, I guess someone will write a mod to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by SteamLoco87 View Post
    Yes. Let's someone do the job of developpers.

I hope he will have a contract of employment and health coverage to fix bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by SteamLoco87 View Post
    A lot of assuming as to what people can do...

I'd prefer if it was fixed properly in the first place myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelis View Post
    Yes. Let's someone do the job of developpers.
    It's a simulation game, bro. This franchise thrives from user-created content.
    Or I suppose you would rather the devs hand you a pre-built park?

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    You can try to make me say what I did not say if you want, but it's still what i did not say. Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    True, but it's not a sim. It's supposed to be a tycoon. There should be a balance in micromanaging and strategy, and realism and animation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast