Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Full Color Spectrum (Colorable Assets & Coaster Customization)

In my opinion this could be a fun extra, but that's as far as it goes for me. I never felt like I wanted to change individual car colors (not even in RCT1 and 2). I can imagine a full spectrum would increase the possibilities to personalise a ride/park though.

totally agree with u guys . give the player the possibility to edit any colour he wants

Lightbulb Individually colour each coaster train

To add realism the coasters need to be colorful. In RTC3 all the trains on a coaster had to be the same color. This was really lame. Please let us color each individual train per coaster. Like a real theme park.

Example:
    Coaster A = Train 1 blue, Train 2 red, Train 3 green..etc.

This was the option in RCT1 and RCT2. Why this wasn't in RTC3 was really baffling.
    Last edited by Ecko0914; 10-01-2015 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecko0914 View Post
    In RTC3 all the trains on a coaster had to be the same color. This was really lame. Please let us color each individual train per coaster. Like a real theme park.

This was the option in RCT1 and RCT2. Why this wasn't in RTC3 was really baffling.
    Sorry, I couldn't resist not to correct you on this. Here's a screen grab I just took from RCT3.

Not only could you choose the base colour, but you could choose the colour for the details.

Yes, I think this should definitely be in RCTW too, but, it was in RCT3.

You are incorrect. Yes you could paint trains but they all are the same on each ride. Your picture shows yes you can paint them. But say if you upped a coaster to two trains, three trains, four trains... RCT3 would apply that paint scheme to every train on the same track.What I suggest is that EVERY train can be painted different on the same coaster. Train 1 can be red line your picture states but the train behind it can be yellow, train three can be green with purple seats. So your reply is showing the error of RTC3. Compare it to RTC 1&2. You see the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecko0914 View Post
    You are incorrect. Yes you could paint trains but they all on the same on each ride. Your picture shows yes you can paint them. But say if you upped a coaster to two trains, three trains, four trains... RCT3 would apply that paint scheme to every train on the same track.What I suggest is that EVERY train can be painted different on the same coaster. Train 1 can be red line your picture states but the train behind it can be yellow, train three can be green with purple seats. So your reply is showing the error of RTC3. Compare it to RTC 1&2. You see the difference.

I am terribly sorry, I misread your post. The title was what threw me off and I immediately went into 'correction mode' and screengrabbed without reading the thread correctly. Perhaps you should rename the title to: "Have the ability to individually colour each coaster train."

I really like this idea.

+Support

MattLabb

We need Individually colors for the Vechiles on all Track Rides.

Secound we need more Color Options.

Cool Full color spectrum in RCTW

MattLabb

We need to have a full color spectrum in this game. I know somebody mention this in another Thread. There is nothing wrong with Reminding the studio. lets keep reminding these guys. We need more colors. what do u guys think?

support +10 lol

Oh yes I loved to make rainbow coasters. <3 Where every car segment has its own color.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast