Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Full Color Spectrum (Colorable Assets & Coaster Customization)

There should be a full spectrum, maybe along with selected preset colours as well.

I would love this!

Lightbulb Train customization

I would love to see a lot of customization to trains to give your train a couler and some images like a lion head and more to place on your trains
    leave your idees down below

Quote Originally Posted by RandomMrBrick View Post
    So what NoLimits 2 is like?
    I do a ton of NL2, and I keep request things from it... so I just want to say this: I'm not trying to copy NL2, I just think they had some great ideas that could be used in RCTW.
    https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.co...e-Coaster-Cars

This is a great idea for sure, especially if we can get specific with RGB colors and so forth to go with real color themes.

I definitely like the color spectrum idea.

In my opinion this is not needed. I would much rather see graphic support for custom logos on cars instead of unique color customization on each individual car. Though, it would still add to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Oblitious16 View Post
    In my opinion this is not needed. I would much rather see graphic support for custom logos on cars instead of unique color customization on each individual car. Though, it would still add to the game.
    Graphic support and RGB support would be amazing.... This way we could create a logo and be able to use the colors from that logo or other areas to be able to match everything up 100%. That would make for it to be amazing for sure.

A suggestion to this:
    I would love to have the ability to make my own color themes that I can reuse. For the theme continuity (use same color for different rides/objects) or for future use favorites.
    The colors could be grouped like five by five in a tab, or at least grouped so nice color harmonies go together.

Then I suddenly come to think of Sims3 "Create a Style" thing. It is super slow.. But after all it also involves textures.

Personally I love the way Adobe CC has done there library for colors and textures or images. You can create a group and save all of your individual colors or color pallets under 1 main group. Its a novel idea to be able to keep everything together. Just think if you had a ride as your main group and RCTW would let you save your images/colors or color groups and logos all in one spot. Study the attached image below to see what I am talking about. If you have Adobe CC and are already using this you will know what I'm talking about.

colors.jpg

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast