Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Full Color Spectrum (Colorable Assets & Coaster Customization)

Cool Full Color Spectrum (Colorable Assets & Coaster Customization)

In Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 & 2 you could give every coaster train a different colour as well as giving each coaster car a different colour (so you could have a rainbow train :D). In Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 however, this feature wasn't in the game. So all the coaster trains had the same colour scheme.

I really hope they will bring this feature back to Rollercoaster Tycoon World because I want to make rainbow trains again!

I agree, I enjoyed changing the car colors in 1 & 2, I usually did the whole train one color, except the front car I would do a different one.

yeah i would like the ability to change colors on the cars or anything else as far as that goes.Anything that puts us into control makes it more personal

Yes, like you can color the:
    Chairs
    Chassis
    Bogie
    Car exterior
    Restraints

All differently. And I think it would be nice to have a full paint spectrum, not just the selector based color sets. Example:

Capture23.PNG

+1 on the color spectrum!

thanks magicart!

Newcomer
    I like this idea

Quote Originally Posted by CedarPointFan View Post
    Yes, like you can color the:
    Chairs
    Chassis
    Bogie
    Car exterior
    Restraints

All differently. And I think it would be nice to have a full paint spectrum, not just the selector based color sets. Example:

Capture23.PNG
    So what NoLimits 2 is like?

Exclamation Color trains on coasters.

Dear Mattlab, My biggest issue with RTC3 was the trains on the coasters themselves. In prior releases we could change the color of the trains so each train was a different color on a single coaster. Train one blue, train two green and so forth. But in RTC3 every train per coaster had to look the same. This is a bad over sight and took a lot fun out of racing coasters. Can we PLEASE be able to paint each coaster train separately?

PLEASE PLEASE oh and PRETTY PLEASE

I missed this very much in RCT3.
    I would be surprised, though, if they didn't have this in RCTW - most roller coasters and other tracked rides I can think of in real life have different colors per vehicle or train.
    I also would like a full spectrum paint selection as mentioned above.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast