Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deluxe Edition on Amazon

Deluxe Edition on Amazon

hey ,

will there be a deluxe edition of the game to buy on amazon ?

so far i couldnt find one, only on steam

Amazon is currently not selling Roller Coaster Tycoon world.

There are currently only a few places you can pre-order from

Quote Originally Posted by Coasterhype View Post
    hey ,

will there be a deluxe edition of the game to buy on amazon ?

so far i couldnt find one, only on steam
    We are working with Amazon to get a pre-order store up. It should be there soon!
    Executive Producer - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

kk. in germany, too ?? i really wanna have the beta then with amazon !!

Quote Originally Posted by Kombiice View Post
    kk. in germany, too ?? i really wanna have the beta then with amazon !!
    Yes, we are working on the details World Wide with them.
    Executive Producer - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

Quote Originally Posted by Mattlab View Post
    Yes, we are working on the details World Wide with them.
    Disappointed with Atari and RCT no-where on the site does it say RCT Pre-orders requires Steam... What a waste of money because unless I get a refund or a option to get a CD I have to buy it again with Amazon or another provider to get a CD so I don't have to use that rubbish third-party software called Steam.

And I don't even want a CD, a Digital Download should give you a choice, Steam or a EXE file like other companies Parkitect and Prison Architect all give you a choice. Even a PS4 doesn't require third-party software to play games on.

The physical disc version will most likely be the Steam version too, just like other games do it. Since it includes Steam Workshop support, Steam is part of the game so buying the digital download or the disc will most likely result in the same Steam installation.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDance View Post
    Disappointed with Atari and RCT no-where on the site does it say RCT Pre-orders requires Steam... What a waste of money because unless I get a refund or a option to get a CD I have to buy it again with Amazon or another provider to get a CD so I don't have to use that rubbish third-party software called Steam.

And I don't even want a CD, a Digital Download should give you a choice, Steam or a EXE file like other companies Parkitect and Prison Architect all give you a choice. Even a PS4 doesn't require third-party software to play games on.
    You will find the following image under every option on the pre-order page:

When this powered by Steam image is displayed, it means that you'll need to use Steam to activate the game. Perhaps it should be a bit more obvious so people don't miss it.

You can submit a refund for your pre-order, information how to do this can be found here: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...6345-QIDX-7244 then you could order a box copy which would include a CD. However, it seems like all versions of the game, no matter how or where you order it from, will rely on Steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Boland View Post
    The physical disc version will most likely be the Steam version too, just like other games do it. Since it includes Steam Workshop support, Steam is part of the game so buying the digital download or the disc will most likely result in the same Steam installation.
    It better not be, not everyone wants to use their multi-player, I just want the game. Single player game.

Quote Originally Posted by JMR View Post
    You will find the following image under every option on the pre-order page:

When this powered by Steam image is displayed, it means that you'll need to use Steam to activate the game. Perhaps it should be a bit more obvious so people don't miss it.

You can submit a refund for your pre-order, information how to do this can be found here: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...6345-QIDX-7244 then you could order a box copy which would include a CD. However, it seems like all versions of the game, no matter how or where you order it from, will rely on Steam.
    That could mean anything, I know they are doing multi-player, sharing rides so that would need steam, but I want the single player modes for myself.... And PC Downloadto me says I get a PC download to my PC and I can play it without using Steam.

PC Download-Steam I thought that said both. and it says Delivery:
    Electronic Download. I don't think I go via there for a refund as I bought it via the atari website and not on Steam.

Other games:
    http://www.introversion.co.uk/prisonarchitect/ - I get a choice, PC, Linux, Mac EXE or Steam.
    http://themeparkitect.com/ - PC Download EXE (Free Steam code in case you use that).

I shouldn't be forced to use a third party to play a game I own... And if Atari and RCT goes that way from now on they've lost half of their market who doesn't like Steam.
    Last edited by MikeDance; 10-02-2015 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDance View Post
    It better not be, not everyone wants to use their multi-player, I just want the game. Single player game.

That could mean anything, I know they are doing multi-player, sharing rides so that would need steam, but I want the single player modes for myself.... And PC Downloadto me says I get a PC download to my PC and I can play it without using Steam.

PC Download-Steam I thought that said both. and it says Delivery:
    Electronic Download. I don't think I go via there for a refund as I bought it via the atari website and not on Steam.

Other games:
    http://www.introversion.co.uk/prisonarchitect/ - I get a choice, PC, Linux, Mac EXE or Steam.
    http://themeparkitect.com/ - PC Download EXE (Free Steam code in case you use that).

I shouldn't be forced to use a third party to play a game I own... And if Atari and RCT goes that way from now on they've lost half of their market who doesn't like Steam.
    Steam isn't rubbish. How in the WORLD is it rubbish?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast