Thread: Features Confirmed *REDONE*

Quote Originally Posted by DanPlayer01 View Post
    What about piece by piece?
    Will do.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by MrBob101 View Post
    Will do.

Cheers
    Oh, What you did was good too, but i really meant piece by piece buildings, like in RCT3. I do like the piece by piece coasters as well, a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by DanPlayer01 View Post
    Oh, What you did was good too, but i really meant piece by piece buildings, like in RCT3. I do like the piece by piece coasters as well, a lot easier.
    Piece by piece building was already in there. It was called structures but the description reflects piece by piece.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBob101 View Post
    Piece by piece building was already in there. It was called structures but the description reflects piece by piece.
    Oh, i see, sorry.

Question: How do you get the isometric view? I assume that means isometric where the screen is locked into that mode, and not just meaning that you can turn the camera so it looks like an old-school isometric view.
    I doubt I would go back to using that view but I'm just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Hersheypark2011 View Post
    Question: How do you get the isometric view? I assume that means isometric where the screen is locked into that mode, and not just meaning that you can turn the camera so it looks like an old-school isometric view.
    Not sure, check the settings. I know when your in game you can click the camera in the left bottom corner to change to a freeform view.

Quote Originally Posted by Hersheypark2011 View Post
    Currently, you can only view the park overview in isometric view. Just click the park expansion button. Isometric view was confirmed and hopefully a full function version is coming soon!

Passive Peep
    #soon

Quote Originally Posted by Bitter Jeweler View Post
    #soon

Soon is a property of Atari Inc. Use of the following is limited an must contain the symbol.

theres an error in your list, isnt really your fault the same error exists on the steam storepage which i find rather odd that its listed there as a feature when it simply isnt true...
    +Freeform Object Placement: Control and place every single in-game object anywhere on the map at any angle.
    I ask that you place a tree at an angle where it is not totally vertical (like its windswept or fallen) or place a bush on top of a rock (like in a rock garden) or place any nonpath object on a path (like a topiary on a path)

objects can only be rotated in a single axis which means" any angle" is not true.
    object collision means that "anywhere on the map" is not true.
    while its not directly claimed in that statement i also want to be able to place objects above/below ground level, but the statement does say "on" the map not just anywhere it so i guess it doesnt cover that.
    this is my absolute biggest issue with rctw at the moment. i want to place objects where I want them not where the game is happy with them. UGC placement is much more free but even that doesnt allow for any angle
    dunno what colour that statement should be but it for sure should not be green. maybe you need a new colour for "claims to have but doesnt"

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast