Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ideas for Dark Rides? [Post them here!]

Yes! I love ride events! It would be awesome if they added more, even some smaller ones since all the ones in RCT3 were gigantic!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne
    I can personally say I think they are at least thinking about this. With that new picture they added in blog post 3 it definatly looks something like

that's a ride dude... did you not read about it?

Quote Originally Posted by [B
    king_austin95][/B]
    that's a ride dude... did you not read about it?

I read the entire thing. But where I was trying to get at is that if they re doing that for rides they could be doing it for everything who knows.
    Love me some RCTW!
    Twitch - twitch.tv/knoxvegas

Quote Originally Posted by Jellehtin
    Yes! I love ride events! It would be awesome if they added more, even some smaller ones since all the ones in RCT3 were gigantic!

agree with the need for ride events, and the quoted post regarding the size. a few smaller ones would be a benefit, it was often difficult to place the gigantic ride events within the structure of a coaster rather than just sitting off to the side. the ride events are a great way to up the excitement of coasters, especially in the case of the scenarios dependent on 'x coasters with minimum excitement of 7.0' etc.

Automatic doors (Track Trigger Effect)

It would be awesome if there come automtic open door for rollercoasters for things like darkride

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne
    I read the entire thing. But where I was trying to get at is that if they re doing that for rides they could be doing it for everything who knows.

i still don't know what you're talking about. that WHOLE THING was a ploppable ride. the burning barn part is PART OF THE RIDE not decoration from scenery

yes. like the ones from rct and rct2. (i think they both had them). other people mentioned wanting this too. the doors that open automatically. in rct3 they only had doorways, and not doors that actually opened, which sucked. it would be nice if there were different sized doors too because the only rides that were really small enough for the doors in rct and rct2 were the junior coaster and the ghost house ride. and the truck/car track ride

Newcomer
    The amount of detail you guys want is to much tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by jackk
    The amount of detail you guys want is to much tbh.

i didn't say i wanted it, just that it would be nice. all i'm doing is talking about the subject of this thread

Automatic doors are seen as "Ride Events" and were also present in RCT3.
    Maybe not in the original game that's true but the community created lots of ride events for rct3 including opening doors in lots of variety's.

I honestly have to say.... that i demand this feature for RCTW.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast