Thread: beter scenery bonus for rolercoasters

beter scenery bonus for rolercoasters

There has been said that ading scenery to a atraction will make the atraction more apealing to peeps . In the the demo however i have seen a problem in the way its intergrated in rollercoasters
    . in the demo ive seen that The game uses a green cirkel around the atraction to deside in what area the scenery affects the atractions. But with rolercoasters this means that only the scenery around the station makes the rolercoaster more apealing.

To solve this problem there should be an eary around the trachks of the rolercoaster that also registers the scenery added.

If you post something new then take care of grammar please. You should give yourself a little more effort.

Rollercoaster - not rolercoaster
    Attraction - not atraction
    Better - not beter
    Adding - not ading

Because the first thing of your post i regocnize wasn't the content, it was your grammar.

Back to your question. I think it's very interesting. I would like to know how to solve it too. I have got no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Palaber1984 View Post
    If you post something new then take care of grammar please. You should give yourself a little more effort.

Rollercoaster - not rolercoaster
    Attraction - not atraction
    Better - not beter
    Adding - not ading

Because the first thing of your post i regocnize wasn't the content, it was your grammar.

Back to your question. I think it's very interesting. I would like to know how to solve it too. I have got no idea.
    In your attempt to belittle the original poster you missed out:

Trachks - Tracks
    Cirkel - Circle
    Apealing - Appealing
    Deside - Decide

This alone would have been enough to tell me that said poster's first language is not English, knowing this i would have looked passed the poor grammar instead of making my self look pompous and arrogant.

The next time you feel the need to point it out, please do so in full to avoid looking silly, as for the idea ........ Original Poster ..... I think it's a great idea.

Ireeb
    It's not good English, but I can understand it, I think we should be more respectful, I am sure it is a lot of effort to express your idea if you arenew to the English language. I recommend you to look around these forums, maybe reading some posts will help you improve.

Let's come to your idea, which I thought about myself but I didn't post it. I think it is a great idea. Scenery around the track could make the ride more appealing to peeps and maybe also improve their ratings, I think this already worked in RCT 3, but I'd like to see this effect stronger in RCTW.
    Last edited by Ireeb; 09-09-2015 at 08:09 PM.

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ireeb View Post
    It's not good English, but I can understand it, I think we should be more respectful, I am sure it is a lot of effort to express your idea if you arenew to the English language. I recommend you to loom around these forums, maybe reading some posts will help you improve.
    Yes. Lets all be respectful!
    Last edited by OTR24; 09-09-2015 at 08:16 PM.

I like the idea!

The coaster train itself should have this feature!
    (Green-colored Barrier of Influence)

Guests on the coaster would get a boost of excitement whenever the coaster train rolls past an element of scenery. However, just like in past RCT games, scenery placed near a ride should still influence the coaster's Excitement rating.
    Last edited by magicart87; 09-09-2015 at 08:23 PM.

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Varhaatus View Post

Trachks - Tracks
    Cirkel - Circle
    Apealing - Appealing
    Deside - Decide

This alone would have been enough to tell me that said poster's first language is not English, knowing this i would have looked passed the poor grammar instead of making my self look pompous and arrogant.

The next time you feel the need to point it out, please do so in full to avoid looking silly, as for the idea ........ Original Poster ..... I think it's a great idea.
    Exactly. But interestingly enough, the OP actually used the correct form of "affect," one of the most common mistakes of native English speakers. So good job there!

It is a great idea, and RCT3 had an "award" system for scenery so I don't see why this couldn't be done. It would also be cool if you could "theme" the coaster yourself and use specific scenery to boost the rating even more. So if you wanted a crazy Western coaster, you could build Atlantis scenery around it and it would boost the rating, but using Western scenery would give you 2x the rating, something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by OTR24 View Post
    Yes. Lets all be respectful!
    C'mon now, OTR, that's just unreasonable!

Quote Originally Posted by Varhaatus View Post

Trachks - Tracks
    Cirkel - Circle
    Apealing - Appealing
    Deside - Decide

1. I am living for 25 years in Germany. I was born in turkey and lived there for 5 years. So English is not my native language. So I think It's gonna be ok if somebody like me gonna advise him. Like a black guy says the "N" word to another black guy.

2. If you go to a job interview (or whatever you call it) with a hat on your head and all the interview you don't take it off. This is not respectful. Therefore you don't gonna get a job!

3. Other example: I working in a bakery. We are about 15 people there. After work everybody's gonna take a shower. Some take it at home. There is one student about 18 years old coming Saturday's for saving money for drivers license or other stuff. He smells like every 15 main workers together. No ones want to work with him. So how you gonna react? I have said to him under four eyes that people's talking about him. And i asked him if he doesn't take shower or doesn't shave his armpit. everybody knows me including that when I don't shave my armpits the sweat is gonna sticks on it and if you don't take intensive shower the smell won't stop. Sometimes life is gonna hard!

4. Ah I can't understand why everybody's gonna come with the word "Respect". You gonna hide yourself behind this word like it's an shield like "Ah look at me I am cool because I used the sentence -Be respectful- "
    To be honest is another kind of respect.
    But to bash or offend me like you are doing because i just want to advise him isn't cool.

5. I had to know that somebody is gonna pissed off my post. Always the same here.
    I don't wanna any trouble with you guys. I am sure that I would keep good friendship to most of you if you would know me better.

Sry for my BAD English. I have really made an effort to show you my respect to you by typing as correct as possible with using google translate and my own knowing!

Last: the only mistake I have made is that I had to send him a pm instead of saying it public. I know my mistakes. You?!

I am not a native english speaker and i have dyslexia , i think those are good enough excuses for bad english gramar and spelling.
    Last edited by bram1508; 09-10-2015 at 09:07 AM.