Thread: Let's collect the FAQs!

Ireeb

Let's collect the FAQs!

While the "big reveal" on PAX answered many questions, it didn't answer all questions and it made new questions coming up as well. I thought it might be useful to collect all these questions condensed in one thread, so Atari, Nvizzio and everyone else knows which questions keep the RCT community awake at night (okay that might have been slightly exaggerated).
    Post your questions below, even if they have been asked already or are already in the list, I'll add them to the list or count how many people are interested in it.

• Will we be able to build structures without the use of a 3D-Program? (2)
    • Will there be firework/lasershows? (2)
    • Will we be able to adjust the width of queues (to a pretty thin level) and can we use the same tools for them as for normal paths? (2)
    • Which track and car types will be there? (1)
    • What possibilities do we have to illuminate our park? (1)
    • Will there be tools to make the coaster builder more exact (for example setting coordinates for nodes) (1)
    • Will there be a height limit? If yes, what is the limit? (1)
    • Will we be able to edit the supports? Example: Editing the angle. (1)
    • Are there features missing that have been in previous RCT versions? (1)
    • Will there be shows like in with entertainers, actors or animals? (1)
    • Can you add custom music and sync it to the ride? (1)
    • How will water behave? Are flowing rivers possible? (?)
    Last edited by Ireeb; 09-01-2015 at 04:38 PM.

Park Patron
    ·There will be limited in height to build roller coasters? And if yes, what will be the limit? I want to build a Hyper Coaster that will be the star of the park, then I must make it high.

·We can change the distance between the coaster supports? I mean this, for me in this position is too open and are ugly:

·It is assumed that a new version of a game must contain at least all the above features and functions of all RCT plus new ones. We want an official response on this.

·There will be shows like in RCT3?

·We will see custom buildings in this game? This was said in a dev blog, but they haven't said anything about it in this new RCTW of Nvizzio. I think that yes, we will see custom buildings, but never know. I want an official answer.

For now, that's all I have to ask.
    Last edited by Joe Android; 09-01-2015 at 10:31 AM.

Ireeb
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Android View Post
    ·There will be limited in height to build roller coasters? And if yes, what will be the limit? I want to build a Hyper Coaster that will be the star of the park, then I must make it high.

·We can change the distance between the coaster supports? I mean this, for me in this position is too open and are ugly:

·It is assumed that a new version of a game must contain at least all the above features and functions of all RCT plus new ones. We want an official response on this.

·There will be shows like in RCT3?

·We will see custom buildings in this game? This was said in a dev blog, but they haven't said anything about it in this new RCTW of Nvizzio. I think that yes, we will see custom buildings, but never know. I want an official answer.

For now, that's all I have to ask.
    What kinds of shows do you mean? The firework and laser shows, shows like the karaoke stage or the shows with animals?

Will there be realistic queues.

Ireeb
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblitious16 View Post
    Will there be realistic queues.
    Is it okay if I note "can queues be made thinner?" ?
    And for the fastpass thing an additional question?

Park Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by Ireeb View Post
    What kinds of shows do you mean? The firework and laser shows, shows like the karaoke stage or the shows with animals?
    I was referring to the shows as Karaoke and animals, also shows with actors, like the show of western in RCT3. All this was in RCT3, but I want it more realistic.

And since we are, I also asked for the fireworks.

Can I make rounded and/or thinner queues?

Just like normal paths features (straight, rounded, thinner, wider) but applied to queues.

For me to know if there will be real water physics to play with it or to build/draw river with correct flow for the beauty of the park?

Quote Originally Posted by Ireeb View Post
    Is it okay if I note "can queues be made thinner?" ?
    And for the fastpass thing an additional question?
    It's more than making them thinner, but overall more realistic. Although, changing the width is a big part of this. So I suppose that is fine.

Ireeb
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblitious16 View Post
    It's more than making them thinner, but overall more realistic. Although, changing the width is a big part of this. So I suppose that is fine.
    But I am interested in what you think is missing, what would make them more realistic for you?