Thread: Dueling Coasters in Coaster Designer

Lightbulb Dueling Coasters in Coaster Designer

One of the improvements I would love to see added to the coaster designer is the ability to save two coasters as 'one'. This is kind of important for dueling coasters, especially if they loop around each other and such because that can range from aggravating to impossible to place in a park separately. What do you all think?

Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayPizano View Post
    One of the improvements I would love to see added to the coaster designer is the ability to save two coasters as 'one'. This is kind of important for dueling coasters, especially if they loop around each other and such because that can range from aggravating to impossible to place in a park separately. What do you all think?
    Like Colossus in Rollercoaster Tycoon 2. The game had both parts saved as seperate coasters. Good idea... However it's not a big detail that would effect my opinion on whether I would get the game or not.