Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Realistic Gating and Boarding for Stations

I have the feeling we might get Two ride Operators for our track rides. Fingers Crossed.

MATTLABB and Nvizzio Creations, add this to the game this would be increditable.

I dont know if anybody brought this up.but Ride Operator Animations. after the guess set down on ride,the
    operator would walk down the train to check everybodys Harnest. when the operator gets to the end of the train.He Would Put Up his Thumb to give the Ok Signal to the operator in the Booth to start the Ride.

I hope enough people told MattLabb and Nvizzio this

Please make the Control booth Colorable. so we can match the color of the Station if people want too.

Quote Originally Posted by Akydo View Post
    I have the feeling we might get Two ride Operators for our track rides. Fingers Crossed.

MATTLABB and Nvizzio Creations, add this to the game this would be increditable.

I dont know if anybody brought this up.but Ride Operator Animations. after the guess set down on ride,the
    operator would walk down the train to check everybodys Harnest. when the operator gets to the end of the train.He Would Put Up his Thumb to give the Ok Signal to the operator in the Booth to start the Ride.
    Love this!! Mattlab add this please!

Adding to your concept, I feel that it would also be cool to have Ride hosts in which you can place in areas of the station and mark the seats in which the staff member checks.

We all know that the RCT3 method of boarding was very unrealistic. It would be cool instead to see people board the ride and actually sit down and pull their harnesses down at different times and not as though they are all automatic - only a small minority of rides are. This way it would provide further realism. The ride hosts would be responsible for checking the car to ensure all harnesses are secured before the car can depart from the station.

The ride hosts then press a button at the back of the station and put their thumb up to the operator in the cabin to start the ride. As this is how most rides operate, it would be pretty cool to implement this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12