View Poll Results: Do you think your posts and questions are actually noticed?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am sure my feedback is considered by the developers

2 50.00%
  • No, I am am not even sure if even they saw any of my posts

2 50.00%

Thread: About the communication between the developers and the community

Ireeb

About the communication between the developers and the community

First of all, I am glad that the opinion of the community is considered, but what I don't like that we don't get a lot back for it. There are never answers to idea posts, almost every question remains unanswered.
    Don't forget that we are the people who will most likely buy the game. But if we only get these tiny bits of information, like a screenshot every 2 - 3 weeks and a list with vague descriptions of features that may make us impatient. Actually I am a bit impatient already. If Planet Coaster comes out earlier and also has all the features I want, don't think I'd wait just because this one has the same name like the games before. Even though I liked the most things I saw, I didn't see any of the features that really interest me, like the coaster builder, the UI, darkrides etc.

I think you should consider interacting more with the community, I see so many people who show that they feel ignored. Just take a look at Riot Games, the company behind League of Legends, one of the most successful games at the moment, they are always on the forums and answer many questions. Often they also do Question and Answer Rounds, they announce it a day before with date and time where they will open a forum thread where you can asked thing related to the game or new content and there are 3 - 4 Riot Employees (often the guys who actually made the new content the round is about) who try to answer as many questions as possible. I think that would be a really good way to make the fans happy and preventing them from leaving because they feel ignored and unappreciated.

Look out, you'll get a warning point. I agree with what you say.