Thread: Hello everyone

Hello everyone

Hello!

Decided to finally make an account
    Im Owen, 18 from Hertfordshire in the UK (Just outside of North London)

I am yes, a console player but the only reason i will be on the computer, is to be playing Roller Coaster Tycoon. I remember back in about 2002? My Dad came home with what looked like a DVD but was actually a computer game, I had no idea. I installed it and never turned it off haha. I was easily amazed with what I could half build and looking back now from RCT3 to RCT1, my coasters have luckily got better

Cannot wait for the new Roller Coaster and hopefully something like the Thirteen ride at Alton Towers with the drop? Im not a huge know it all about coasters I know the simple names, loops, barrel rolls, corkscrews, but the more technical stuff Im clueless haha!

I love roller coasters, been to Thorpe Park roughly 25 times now and every coaster never gets boring!! With Colossus being my favourite still! My parents, I and my sister go to Florida near enough every year and the coasters over there are incredible, my top 5 being The Hulk, Kraken, Cheetah Hunt, Skeikra(?), Rip Ride It Rocket(?), oh and a sixth! Montu!!

Only rides I will never do again are Falcons Fury(Busch Gardens), Detonator (Thorpe Park), I much prefer roller coasters!

So thats all about me
    Whats your favourite coaster(s)?

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    Hey Owen,
    Welcome to the forums! Looking forward to hearing from you! You'll find a wide range of people on the forums, from coaster experts to people who just love rollercoasters! I love going to Orlando and get there once every couple of years. My top 3 would have to be Hulk, Rip Ride Rockit, and Space Mountain.

See you around,
    coaster6
    Super Moderator
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

Nice to see another Brit around! I hope to be going to Florida in 2017 and I'm looking forward to Busch Gardens. Favourite ride in England: Nemesis Inferno (especially front row) and favourite ride in America: Hulk.

Volunteer
    Busch gardens is amazing. I live about an hour away and frequent there and universal.

Thanks for all the comments guys!

Yeah I prefer Nemesis at Alton Towers, Nemesis Inferno has that one loop and then slowly fades out compared to Montu, just none stop loops and inversions haha.

I Second that @RandomMrBrick, I shall be taking a year off Florida next year then going back in 2017 to hit the theme parks again!

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    Welcome to the forums!