Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: New RCTW Info

I really like the new concept art, it really gives me a busy theme park feeling. Also I noticed that in the concept art there are catwalks!

The new concept are seems to have a very dark feel to it aswell. Obviously its night. But it kinda reminds me of the old fairs grounds from back in the day.

Multiplayer isn´t mentionned on this new website. What does this mean?

I found this: http://www.nwtv.nl/impressies/106369...-tycoon-world/
    It's in Dutch, but I'll translate it for you.
    He says that he was at Gamescom and actually saw the game. He says that it looks beautiful, with FullHD Graphics. He also says that journalists who were at the RCTW Gamescom thing, are from today on allowed to post their information and experiences.
    He then says that paths and coasters are placed without a grid, you can just place them everywhere! An other great improvement is that bridges and land raisings and lowerings (don't know what it's called in English), are placed automatically. So you just can build a coaster, and if the path is in the way, it automatically changes. He aslo says that peeps are aware of theming. So for example in a western themed park, you can come across cowboy peeps etc.
    The last new thing he says is that you have one park in campaign mode. You start with that one park and do all the missions and achieve all the goals, during building that one park. I think that that could work out really well, because you can grow your small park from the beginning to like a giant park like Disney World. He aslo posted a screenshot, which I never saw before:

It looks nice, I like the spiral slide, because it has been with RCT in all the previous games. You can also see a wooden coaster and from what I see, the supports look realistic. You can also see the finished in-game Twister, from Dev Blog 14.
    Last edited by WijnandGomes; 08-12-2015 at 06:07 AM.

Where's this concept art 😅?!

Hey guys, I found a new screenshot, which I never saw before:

It was in a Dutch article that I found online, see my post in the thread 'RCTWorld in the Media, on the streams, in the news!' for more information.

But still no real 1st person view announced
    This is the thing I missed most in RCT3

But nice that the sandbox mode is confirmed

I found this article online: http://www.nwtv.nl/impressies/106369...-tycoon-world/
    It's in Dutch bit is has this new interesting screenshot:

Quote Originally Posted by WijnandGomes View Post
    I found this article online: http://www.nwtv.nl/impressies/106369...-tycoon-world/
    It's in Dutch bit is has this new interesting screenshot:
    There is on thing on this website that is really interesting: No seperate missions like in RCT1-3, you build just a park and get missions like in the new simcity

Quote Originally Posted by WijnandGomes View Post
    It was in a Dutch article that I found online, see my post in the thread 'RCTWorld in the Media, on the streams, in the news!' for more information.
    When it is the new graphics look like, i hope they bring more contrast or HDR, its to flat looking. more depth should be good.

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast