Thread: Hello from Cologne

Hello from Cologne

Hello guys,

i am new here. I come from Cologne (Correctly near Cologne, 20 km away). But i can say proudly "I am from Cologne" . The Gamescom passed by, i wasn't there, because i knew RCTW wouldn't be public to us ( sad, sad, sad).

I am playing Rollercoaster since the first part, but make a long break after playing part 3, last savegame is over 7 years old. Actually playing a lot PS4 and even PC. Know i am playing Cities Skylines. It makes fun and i hope RCTW becomes like C:S a great game which fascinates me (playing one savegame every 2-3 days, having fun to see growing up city)
    The same fascination i hope to see in RCTW

I Hope to find here peeps thinking like me and would be interested in multiplayer with you if RCTWorld becomes a well done Multiplayer Mode.

Thanks

EDIT: By the Way, how can i set up my avatar from steam at the left side?
    Last edited by Palaber1984; 08-10-2015 at 12:18 PM.

Welcome to the forums! To change your avatar, go to settings at the top and scroll down. You should see a change avatar tab.

Sry i think you missunderstood me, When i click on the top on my Account name ist shows me my steam profile picture. And i wanna know if it is possible to replace the avatar with steam profile pic without searching an loading up new pic.

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy the conversations and don't be afraid to talk it up! Hope to see you chatting soon!
    Love me some RCTW!
    Twitch - twitch.tv/knoxvegas