View Poll Results: Would you like a RCTW creativity subforum?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rollercoaster Tycoon World creativity subforum

Lightbulb Rollercoaster Tycoon World creativity subforum

All games on this forum have a creativity subforum so far. Even though RCT World hasn't been released yet I would really like a subforum for this game as well.. We've seen some content in de production blogs already which inspired me to work on some creative things myself. As 3D artist, I express my hype towards the new RCT game by modeling stuff for fun which might be usable later (or not but as I said, it's for fun).

Some screens and a little test video of my latest work to get this thing started:

Screen2Freefall.jpgScreen1Freefall.jpg<span style="font-family: arial">

Notice that I'm not yet done modeling and some things need to be redone (seats for example).

Would you like a subforum for things like fanart? Maybe 3D models, drawings, fanmade videos or other kinds of things people can come up with.

I +1 this!!

The Creativity subforum will be created a little later; closer to game launch date. No worries.
    Speaking of launch...nice freefall launch tower!

I'm going to go ahead and close the poll; but feel free to post more killer models! Great so far!
    Last edited by magicart87; 08-08-2015 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by magicart87 View Post
    The Creativity subforum will be created a little later; closer to game launch date. No worries.
    Speaking of launch...nice freefall launch tower!

I'm going to go ahead and close the poll; but feel free to post more killer models! Great so far!
    Thanks for your quick response! I will wait untill the subforum is created and use this thread to show my models instead. I'm glad you like my freefall launch tower model. Today I've finished the seats and I think the model is complete for now. I will wait with UVW's (textures) untill we know more about custom scenery/steam workshop because I wouldn't like to UVW the whole model twice. In the meantime I'll search for a new flatride to model, any ideas anyone?

screen2.jpgscreen3.jpgscreen1.jpg
    Last edited by MaikuSolis; 08-08-2015 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Uploaded wrong image

The day after I finished the freefall launch tower I started working on a second attraction to model in 3D: a topspin. Again, I won't UVW (or thematise) the models untill we know more about the game itself, because I might need to change things about the model in the future. Pictures and the animated version:

Topspin1.jpgTopspin2.jpgTopspin3.jpg

As you can see in the video all parts are ready to be animated (the video shows a test, not the final animation). All ideas or suggestions for this model or the next model are appreciated!

Great job! For next model you maybe could do a Disk'O ride?

Quote Originally Posted by MaikuSolis View Post
    The day after I finished the freefall launch tower I started working on a second attraction to model in 3D: a topspin. Again, I won't UVW (or thematise) the models untill we know more about the game itself, because I might need to change things about the model in the future. Pictures and the animated version:

Topspin1.jpgTopspin2.jpgTopspin3.jpg

As you can see in the video all parts are ready to be animated (the video shows a test, not the final animation). All ideas or suggestions for this model or the next model are appreciated!
    This is awesome! Please keep it up the community needs people like you when the game comes out. You've got me all excited now for all the potential CC!!! Really great job.

Quote Originally Posted by Indominus View Post
    Great job! For next model you maybe could do a Disk'O ride?
    Thank you, I'm glad you like my models so far. As you suggested I've begun working on a Disk'O ride, this is how far I've come this day:
    DiscoA3.jpgDiscoA4.jpgDiscoA2.jpgDiscoA1.jpg

I won't be able to finish and animate the model because I'll leave for a holiday tomorrow and will be back in about 2 weeks. Hope you like it .

Quote Originally Posted by jchristiansmith View Post
    This is awesome! Please keep it up the community needs people like you when the game comes out. You've got me all excited now for all the potential CC!!! Really great job.
    Thank you very much!
    Last edited by MaikuSolis; 08-11-2015 at 03:30 PM.

It looks great again! Have a nice holiday!

What program did you use to make them?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast