Thread: Windows 10 - screen resolution

Windows 10 - screen resolution

Hey,

so I'm now running Windows 10 and when I tried to open RCT to play it is giving me black bars on either side of screen. Can't seem to get it to run in full screen. running the Steam version with Intel HD 4400 chipset. was having no problems until the upgrade to Win10
    any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Beaker86 View Post
    Hey,

so I'm now running Windows 10 and when I tried to open RCT to play it is giving me black bars on either side of screen. Can't seem to get it to run in full screen. running the Steam version with Intel HD 4400 chipset. was having no problems until the upgrade to Win10
    any suggestions?
    I'm running rct3 on Windows 8.1 and have the same problem. Ran full screen with Windows 7.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomMrBrick View Post
    I'm not running Steam version. Running RCT3 Gold with WILD expansion. Thanks just the same. Just put up with black bars on side. Funny it worked perfect with Windows 7.

If it is RCT3 I'd recommend posting this in the RCT3 Tech Support forum

Sorry my post seemed to be hijacked I am having problems with rct deluxe. In RCT3 I just put it up to max resolution which means I only have tiny side bars

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Hello,

Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Technical Support”, fill in your information and click on submit.

Thank you for playing!