Thread: Please, please, please, please help

Please, please, please, please help

I downloaded Windows 10 this morning and now my game won't work right.

It's like all squished with black bars on either side.

Any idea why this is happening? I have messed with screen resolution and I have uninstalled/installed the game. Same thing.

Is it due to the fact that maybe RCT 2 doesn't support Direct X 12 yet or vice versa?

Please, please, please can someone help me out here? I play this game on a regular basis and this is just driving me nuts.

I would recommend getting OpenRCT2. It is everything RCT2 except that it is optimized fully so that it should work with anything. You can also have it windowed or fullscreen and there is some customization if that's your thing. I'm also pretty sure it saves all data from the game and you can progress from where you left off before you 'upgrade' to OpenRCT2 so you can carry on from where you left off

https://openrct2.com/

Hope it helps!
    Last edited by RandomMrBrick; 07-30-2015 at 05:53 PM.

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Hello,

Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Technical Support”, fill in your information and click on submit.

To better assist you with your issue, we would like to request a copy of your DXDiag to review. Please follow the steps below and paste the contents of the file into the ticket you submit.

To create a DXDiag report, follow these steps:

1. Click "Start" menu, then click "Run"
    2. In the "Open" box, type: DXDiag (hit enter)
    3. If this is your first time running DXDiag, click "Yes" to launch the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
    4. Click "Save All Information" to create a DXDiag report.
    5. Choose a name and location for the dump file (for ease of finding it we recommend the desktop) and click "Save".

Thank you for playing!