37 74.00%
  • maybe

8 16.00%
  • no

5 10.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: more then one employee at an attraction

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    I agree, it would make for a very realistic park to have multiple people working at a ride, maybe even changing the people after so many hours in the park to keep them rotating positions or something? What about having a employee area for them to rest and take breaks?
    SEE... examples like this are EXTREMELY unnecessary. WHO CARES if the employees rotate stations or not. Do the developers really need to spend time on trivial elements like this???

Quote Originally Posted by wesleypacman View Post
    SEE... examples like this are EXTREMELY unnecessary. WHO CARES if the employees rotate stations or not. Do the developers really need to spend time on trivial elements like this???
    I would probably agree that this level of detail isn't really essential (as there are many things to do for development), but having some level of realism in connection to these elements would be nice.

These comments are somewhat annoying when it comes to the whole idea of realism... RCTW should reflect on real world theme parks TO AN EXTENT. The developers should be more focused on how the AI works and theme park management. No amount realistic design can fix a broken system. Besides, true realism will eventually come through mods, there's going to be a steam workshop so it should be fast.
    I think realism is the next big thing. Working on AI of course is the best thing for us to have because it helps the game, but I think having just a few extra characters to stand around and work (checking harnesses, and so forth) is not bad way to make things more realistic, and there are a lot of things that all of us the people making mods and stuff will not be able to do. This is one Item that I don't think we could do and make it really work as a part of the game. But as custom scenery that just walks around and does nothing may work but It will not look right.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Honestly, I couldn't care less. One employee or more, it's ok to me regardless.
    Realism is key. Otherwise they may as well have just gone with the not so good graphics and all of that other junk that was just a upgraded version of RCT3. I'm ready for change, and I think realism is the best way for this game to get real and make it a ton better than all the others in the past.

No they most likely don't need to. But if they have everything else down pat and added this option among others why not add something like this in? You may be right these ideas could be EXTREMELY unnecessary, but why not shoot for something better then what we expect? Instead of playing RCT2 and RCT3 over with better graphics lets shoot to make the game better, not just another expansion of RCT3. Sorry you do not see the same as I do, but again this is why its great to have a forum to talk and look at all the details of things that could be in the game. And personally no I do not see it the way you do because I have my own opinion and the way I would enjoy a video game. Next time you want to attack someone with a "idea" about the game or something along those lines take a few mins and think about what your saying with your caps and so forth, there is really no need to say it like you did. But again its your opinion and that's fine I'm just trying to help improve the game they have already made such a success.
    Last edited by Wayne; 07-30-2015 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CedarPointFan View Post
    Lol yes, the ticket booth guy is like, "Alright, now that I have your money I'm gonna send the train out without checking your restraints and seatbelts, and even if your kid is crying. Have a nice ride."
    Made me giggle.

You can have realism with out going to extremes. Plese RCTW, don't go into extremes in any direction but fun.

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by RCTW1 View Post
    You can have realism with out going to extremes. Plese RCTW, don't go into extremes in any direction but fun.
    Now that I agree with. Realism is fine, I like to see a certain level of realism myself, but there is such a thing as taking it too far. RCTW isn't supposed to be a real world simulator to the extreme, it's first and foremost supposed to be a game. Let's not forget that, shall we?

They should have a Ride operator and a few Ride hosts really. There is no need to add station rotations, etc.. as that is kinda unnecessary for the time it would take to be coded in.

However, I agree that there should be ride hosts in which check your restraints and then maybe press a button at the back of the station and put their thumb up to notify the op in the op cabin to dispatch the ride.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12