View Poll Results: Do you want Hotels added to the game?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I want Hotels

53 73.61%
  • No I do not want Hotels

19 26.39%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hotels Discussion (Yes/No Debate + Similar Threads)

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post

David R 'I can't wait to get back to the hotel and put my feet up'
    Emma G 'This hotel room is really messy'
    Chris D 'I hope this hotel has wifi!'
    Hahaha, love it

Quote Originally Posted by a-can-o-beans View Post
    Yes but, RCT4M is not that complicated... all the shops, hotels, restraunt , businesses etc just generate coins over time... they are not each there own mechanic in the game with features. especially hotels
    I'd actually be ok with this. I can see the advantage of micro-managing a hotel, but don't they have Hotel Tycoon? In World they'd be mostly for generating some income and their realism/aesthetic value, with a bit of micro-financing like with shops in RCT3...

Out of curiosity I wonder how they'd manage time as well? If it's like RCT3, then one day happens in a handful of minutes, so a peep would just walk in for a few minutes then walk back out? Is there a pool in the back you get to see them go into? A restaurant maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by k1ng r4t View Post
    Hahaha, love it

I'd actually be ok with this. I can see the advantage of micro-managing a hotel, but don't they have Hotel Tycoon? In World they'd be mostly for generating some income and their realism/aesthetic value, with a bit of micro-financing like with shops in RCT3...

Out of curiosity I wonder how they'd manage time as well? If it's like RCT3, then one day happens in a handful of minutes, so a peep would just walk in for a few minutes then walk back out? Is there a pool in the back you get to see them go into? A restaurant maybe?
    time is a great concern i have with hotels. but overall i think its an idea i wouldn't use often. i just dont want the hotel idea to take away from the roller coasters and rides development time

The only way I'll be okay with hotels, is if it's totally optional. Parking lots don't interest me either.

that would be cool people stay long as they want to

I think instead of small dingy motels there should be grand Resorts so the peeps would want to stay in the park for the Resort and all that we would do is just upgrade the hotels rooms and the out door decor

I want they make it possible you can i create a resort as of disneylands

Hotels or resorts would be a good addition and would add another element that is realistic, they would have to make them upgradable and maybe able to theme them with the park items as well as run transport rides from the hotel to the main park area. It would also need a deeper mechanic in regards to the financials and advertising and staffing, etc. I would like some others like it but maybe as a well done DLC. The time system could be changed so days lasted a lot longer than they have previously with settings to adjust it to what you would like. You could set your daytime for 30mins and your nighttime for 15mins or any other combination, this would allow for peeps to stay in the park longer and the park could close at a certain time, peeps also returning for extra days becomes achievable in a game mechanics way. I myself prefer a long day duration and a short night.

They could use the one Zone thing that will be added to the game to make the Resort as a type of Achevement to the game to start as having barely one star resort to a booming five star resort

How would a Hotel work though?

I do like this idea. It definitely fits in with many popular theme parks I've seen, like Hershey Park and Disney World. They wouldn't have to be super huge in depth at all-just to have that option would up the realism immensely.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast