Thread: Balloons and Umbrella

Balloons and Umbrella

I'd like to have the option of the balloon kiosk selling more than one color balloon, as it done now, or clicking drop down with says Multi-color so every balloon sold would be a different color.I'm talking about the latex balloons not the themed shaped balloons.
    It would also be nice to be able to choose the colors on the umbrellas. Looks strange to have a Red and White color umbrellas in a park decorated for Halloween or Spooky Themed Park. (Black or Purple would be nice). Good idea or bad?
    Last edited by warcat61; 07-20-2015 at 06:16 PM.

Based on past screenshots, It looks like we'll be getting themed mylar balloons and regular multi-color latex balloons in RCTW. Not sure on the umbrellas but being able to choose the colors we want is a good idea.
    Last edited by magicart87; 07-20-2015 at 06:50 PM.

You've always been able to have different colours of umbrellas and balloons from the stores they sell them in (and the custom stalls) in RCT3 (and probably the previous ones as well). You haven't been able to change the design thouhg

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Wink View Post
    You've always been able to have different colours of umbrellas and balloons from the stores they sell them in (and the custom stalls) in RCT3 (and probably the previous ones as well). You haven't been able to change the design thouhg
    I'm curious, how did you change the color of the umbrellas? I don't see that option on the in game kiosk nor the Custom Stall. As for the LATEX balloon, yes to get different color balloons you either had to go back to the kiosk and change the color from blue to say red, or open another kiosk in the park that sold another color. I hope for the multi-color option in the drop down lines, (red,yellow, blue,green,etc, multi-color) then every balloon sold with multi-color option chosen would automatically be a different color than the last one sold.