Thread: Download other than steam?

Unhappy Download other than steam?

A while back, like, early 2014 we're talking, maybe even late 2013, I bought and downloaded RCT3: Platinum. But it wasn't on steam, and no matter where I look I can't find a legitimate RCT3: Platinum download. I want to know if I can get it back without buying it again. Anyone got any ideas?

Haydood

Remember where you got it from? I don't why it wouldn't be on your PC... Have you checked your entire PC?

Look at your settings pf your game. Maybe you can find some installer

If it was not on Steam, I think your only option is to buy it again. I definitely would not recommend trying to find a free download.
    Last edited by JMR; 09-20-2015 at 07:02 PM.

https://www.atari.com/games/rollerco...oon_3_platinum

That's the official Atari download page.
    You might be able to log in from there and re-download or click on the buy button and try to download it again, I really don't know, but its worth a shot...

Don't you have the CD key ? give that in on steam it is possible the game gets added to your account.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryGamer View Post
    Could it be Origins?
    EA and Atari are two different companies. I doubt that they would put an Atari and Frontier game with EA and Maxis.

GOG?

I know the game is on there....

Amazon has it. It's where I got my copy from. Once paid for, you can DL as many times as you want/need just like Steam. Amazon may want you to DL their FREE DL/Installer to Install it and Play it without needing a Disc but you only need to DL that once (for all their DL'able games).

Quote Originally Posted by JMR View Post
    If it was not on Steam, I think your only option is to buy it again. I definitely would not recommend trying to find a free download.
    I bought RCT3 a few years ago on the Atari website, and I am thinking about getting it on steam.. What does the steam version offer that is not in the Atari download?