Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Min spec screenshots

Question Min spec screenshots

I love the new screen shots posted, but I doubt those are screens from the min spec Intel HD 4k. I am wondering if its possible in the future if we could get a screen from that graphics chip just so we know what the min spec looks like. I'm sure it looks good, but I am just curious.

What do you guys think the min spec will look like?

For reference:

Minimum Specs:

Processor: 2.3 Ghz Core i5
    Memory: 4 GB RAM
    Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
    DirectX: Version 11
    Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
    Additional Notes: Network connection is required for Steam authentication and multi-player

I still think the game will look okay, but I think that when your park becomes large you will see performance issues.

Quote Originally Posted by garretslarrity View Post
    For reference:

Minimum Specs:

Additional Notes: Network connection is required for Steam authentication and multi-player

I still think the game will look okay, but I think that when your park becomes large you will see performance issues.

What are those the min specs from?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by garretslarrity View Post
    For reference:

Minimum Specs:

I have Windows 8 with Ghz Core i3 with Intel HD Graphics 4000 with DirectX 11 with Memory of 12 GB RAM with plenty of Hard Drive Space what do you think?

I remember seeing the specs posted somewhere on these forums, but its also listed here

Quote Originally Posted by Austinuity View Post
    I remember seeing the specs posted somewhere on these forums, but its also listed here

Quote Originally Posted by freez99313 View Post
    I have Windows 8 with Ghz Core i3 with Intel HD Graphics 4000 with DirectX 11 with Memory of 12 GB RAM with plenty of Hard Drive Space what do you think?
    RAM only helps for a certain amount of time, but I think you will be able to run it. Min spec is for enjoyable playing, but since you're probably just a tad below it, you should be able to run it. Maybe some lost frames here and there, but playable is playable.

Quote Originally Posted by Austinuity View Post
    RCT World's Steam page.

But I think Unity 5 doesn't support intel gpu(not sure but cities skylines doesn't support intel too) and c'mon why do you think devs would use intel gpu's, they would be using special amd or nvidia cards(quadro I think) for rendering in game models.

Our min specs have a chance of being adjusted still from what is currently listed as we have not announced pre-orders yet. Although we don't expect any changes, right now the specs listed are not final. We are still going through development and compatibility testing.
    Executive Producer - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast