Thread: Coasters keep disappearing

Coasters keep disappearing

I tried to submit a ticket up it keeps refreshing to the same page.

The relevant information is as follows:ē Which device is affected (model/type)
    HTC One M7

ē Operating system of the device
    Android 5.0.2 software 6.23.651.6
    ē Tycoon Code (found in the friends section)
    JYG8PM
    ē Version of the game that you are running
    ē How often does it happen?
    So far at least daily.
    ē Steps to Reproduce
    Not sure if it always happens when it prompts to ask but this time it happened after it asked if I wanted to keep current game or load one from server.

Twice now I've gone through and bought around 300,000 in coasters (and however many tickets) only to lose my coasters the next time I load the game. My paths to the coasters will still be there but they coasters and money are gone.

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Hello,

Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Technical Support”, fill in your information and click on submit.

Thank you for playing!

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Hello,

Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Technical Support”, fill in your information and click on submit.

Thank you for playing!

I did not think this place could get much worse but it just did, what a joke.
    Last edited by AUS_Twisted; 04-27-2017 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChipmunkAtariCS View Post
    Hello,

Thank you for playing!
    1) The request for support dates back to July 2015. I don't think this user is still in need of support at this time...

2) Why is it that Atari requests everyone to create tickets? Why no troubleshooting in public on the forums? That way other people can benefit from any solutions that come out of it.

Edit:
    You have been replying to other threads from 2015 as well. I'm not sure why you do this, because most issues will probably be forgotten by now. Strange way of providing "customer support".
    Last edited by JoŽlNL; 04-27-2017 at 07:23 PM.

Just when I thought there was nothing else Atari could do to prove what an incompetent, unprofessional, unethical, unprincipled, unscrupulous, dishonorable, and disreputable company they are, they go and do this.
    Last edited by shyguy; 04-27-2017 at 09:20 PM.