Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BANDAI NAMCO Games and ATARI® to bring RCTW to stores in Europe and Australasia

BANDAI NAMCO Games and ATARI® to bring RCTW to stores in Europe and Australasia

Discussion of the this announcement

BANDAI NAMCO Games and ATARI® to bring ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON WORLD™ to stores in Europe and Australasia

December 16, 2014
    BANDAI NAMCO Games Europe will distribute the retail version of ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON World™; coming to PC Early 2015
    Leading video game publisher and developer BANDAI NAMCO Games Europe S.A.S. today proudly announced it will distribute Atari’s upcomingRollerCoaster Tycoon World™ to Europe and Australasia, coming to PC Early 2015.

The beloved and fan-favorite RollerCoaster Tycoon® franchise that has sold millions of units worldwide soars to new heights with RollerCoaster Tycoon World™! RCTW is packed with all the fun-filled features fans know and love, including designing your own park by picking different rides, attractions, and shops to manage. Players can also team-up with friends from around the globe to form a theme park corporation and compete with others worldwide. Experience the ride of your life as you customize incredible coasters, entertain your park guests and create stomach-churning corkscrews and become the world’s next RollerCoaster Tycoon!
    We are delighted to team up once again with Atari on the latest and exciting RollerCoaster Tycoon World, which marks the return of one of the most popular game franchises” said Alberto González Lorca, VP Third Parties, BANDAI NAMCO Games Europe.

We are thrilled to launch RollerCoaster Tycoon World, the newest and most innovative game based on the beloved RCT series with BANDAI NAMCO Games Europe,” said Fred Chesnais, Chief Executive Officer, Atari. “Partnering with a leading global publisher in Europe and Australasia will help position the game for success and will ensure our fans across the world can enjoy playing RCTW.”

For more information about BANDAI NAMCO Games and its entire line up, please visit the BANDAI NAMCO Games Europe official website at www.bandainamcogames.eu. For more details on RollerCoaster Tycoon World please visit www.RollerCoasterTycoon.com.

So pleased to hear this news!

Players can also team-up with friends from around the globe to form a theme park corporation and compete with others worldwide.
    Whoo! That is awesome. I'd love to know how they plan on making that work out. Me and dwwilkin were discussing this in the following thread: http://forum.rollercoastertycoon.com...asis-on-Tycoon

dwwilkin brought up some goods points:

Quote Originally Posted by dwwilkin View Post
    I have never been a fan of something global. Look at it this way, if you have a leaderboard. You, JMR buy the game on day one and shoot to the top. Then a year later, as we keep RCTW still very popular, a new 10 year old gets it for his birthday and his friends at school are talking about it. He wants to start designing a park, and does well, but when he looks at the Leaderboard listings, he sees that you have 10 gazillion points and that full year that you have had to play with it means he will never catch you.

That is discouraging.

Ranking maybe amongst your friends, either open ended or for a set period of time, perhaps, but not for all the community so we have a top dog lucky enough to be out of the gate in the very beginning
    How will others compete with eachother worldwide? I personally think an ELO type score that is all about success over a period of time, would work well.
    Last edited by JMR; 12-17-2014 at 07:51 PM.

Passive Peep
    http://www.bandainamcogames.eu/

I click on that and it's a blank page........

Very Good to Hear

Quote Originally Posted by Indiglow View Post
    http://www.bandainamcogames.eu/

I click on that and it's a blank page........
    Christmas Fools?

will it has DLC either paid or Free such as Soaked(waterpark)
    will we be able to ride the rides??

and when is it coming exactly?
    hope so soon,,, cannot wait!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mattlab View Post
    Discussion of the this announcement
    Just a heads up it is past Early 2015 basically... ;-;

Wait, what? Is that the mystery developer? Bandai Namco?
    Wait. This is from November. What's going on?

Volunteer
    Why post in such an old thread freez

Quote Originally Posted by ddrplaya4638 View Post
    Why post in such an old thread freez
    I got bored... Why are you stalking me?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast