Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: RollerCoaster Tycoon World Production Blog #12

Matt I am at a loss for words, I'll begin with a simple apology. I'm sorry to have constantly doubted and called you out on numerous things the past few months. We have all been waiting very long for this so after the fluffing of the initial game we were all burned pretty bad. But now I see that you and the new developer truly put in effort in this redesign. Everything looks incredible, from the paths, to the station, the scenery, and the supports with cement footers. If the final game holds up like this or better, then I am positive this will be the sequel we all dreamed of. (Curved Paths!!!! HNNNGGGG)

"As you have seen in my recent blogs and screenshot reveals, the future is bright and the ride to the finish is clear."

Well then I think it's time for some video.

this is such a huge improvement over what we thought we were getting. I am very impressed by what I see and I think I'm most excited about the station its a real station!

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    Quote Originally Posted by magicart87 View Post
    There's some odd little "something" on the path edge at the back near the atari hedge sign. What's with that? It almost looks like a ramp. Wait? Is that a ramp!? Could this be how/where the maintenance staff fixes rides? My imagination tends to believe there's a door back in there somewhere. Then again... it's probably just an artifact in how the paths line-up or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by OTR24 View Post
    I just noticed the Atari bush

Let me go check out the mysterious ramp lol
    Ya it does sort of look like it could be an area for the mechanic to enter at the bottom of the station. Good spot. Still just speculation. But you never know...

That looks great! I can't wait to see what will be shown in the future!

Will there be "Banked Curves" for Roller Coasters??

Quote Originally Posted by OTR24 View Post
    Ya it does sort of look like it could be an area for the mechanic to enter at the bottom of the station. Good spot. Still just speculation. But you never know...
    I'm not seeing a ramp? There are only two ramps, one for entrance and one for exit. Maybe it's the exit ramp you're seeing?

Quote Originally Posted by Cj tucker View Post
    Will there be "Banked Curves" for Roller Coasters??
    Yes the new system has been stated to use splines, meaning you can create virtually any kind of shape you want just by pushing and pulling the track.

Thanks Mattlab!!! This looks great!! One thing I noticed, is that the train is a lot shorter than the station. The track in the station should be a bit lower so peeps can board properly like we do in real life. If this indeed a Hyper Coaster and the trains are B&M trains, the track should be boxed not tubular. The progress looks amazing and I can't wait to see and hear more.

Totally excellent! Those are some far classier graphics. It looks like there's some environment haze too.

I love the station and queue line setup, I've dreamt about that sort of setup since RCT1!

Bravo guys, I'm standing and clapping (and drooling).

I am blown away. I especially love the new loading dock for the rollercoaster, it looks awesome!
    Thanks Matt and the team for blowing us away (and finally curved paths), I look forward to more!

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast