Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have plans on theme parks they might be going to within a month or two?

Question Anyone have plans on theme parks they might be going to within a month or two?

I'm going to Thorpe Park! Woo. I don't know if SAW: The Ride will be open due to The Smiler incident but hey, it isn't my favourite ride. :P

Last year I had a Merlin Annual pass, so I went to Thorpe and Alton Towers many, many times.

After riding the rides so many times last year, this year I'm giving the merlin theme parks a bit of a break. I'm officially "theme-parked out!"

I'll probably go again next year though.

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    I'm heading to Six Flags Great Adventure soon as well as Hersheypark !

I'm going Thorpe Park on the 23rd (My Birthday) i have been once before but everything kept breaking down and it rained constantlym I only managed to get on one rollercoaster all day which was Collossus. I'm praying that Saw: The Ride will be operating on the day

Alton towers for scarefest of course! Looking forward to the new mazes.

Quote Originally Posted by CreamyBeef View Post
    Alton towers for scarefest of course! Looking forward to the new mazes.
    Went to Dorney Park nothing special... I did go to Knoebel's which has like the best wooden coasters as well as the only theme park to have a safe operational Flying Turns coaster. Planning on going to Hershey some time in August, before school gets on me... lol

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    Quote Originally Posted by freez99313 View Post
    Went to Dorney Park nothing special... I did go to Knoebel's which has like the best wooden coasters as well as the only theme park to have a safe operational Flying Turns coaster. Planning on going to Hershey some time in August, before school gets on me... lol
    Did you not enjoy Dorney Park? I go there every year and have a great time especially in the water park. I was at Knoebels a couple weeks ago and really enjoyed Impulse. I'd recommend Six Flags as the best park around the area though!

Junior Enthusiast
    I'll definitely be going to Six Flags Over Georgia this year, probably closer to October though for their Halloween stuff, plus it's not nearly as hot or crowded. Great coasters, I wish I could go more often, but I pretty much won't go unless I can get a fast pass too. This is the only real theme park we have here so it's always super crowded. You're lucky to get 2 or 3 rides in after a full day. And it's not even conveniently located, so it's not always worth the cost and drive

Quote Originally Posted by k1ng r4t View Post
    I'll definitely be going to Six Flags Over Georgia this year, probably closer to October though for their Halloween stuff, plus it's not nearly as hot or crowded. Great coasters, I wish I could go more often, but I pretty much won't go unless I can get a fast pass too. This is the only real theme park we have here so it's always super crowded. You're lucky to get 2 or 3 rides in after a full day. And it's not even conveniently located, so it's not always worth the cost and drive
    Try Dare Devil Dive, Goliath & Mindbender. Squeeze in Acrophobia and Superman in if you can.

I'm not going to any parks in a month or two (maybe SFOG as it's 30 minutes away from where I live) but I plan to go to Carowinds for my 100th different coaster, Fury 325 and Dollywood for Lightning Rod (first rmc!)

I hopefully will go to 2 big parks here in Germany next time

http://www.heidepark.de and http://www.europapark.de
    Intel i5-3470 3.2-3.6 GHz | 2GB Gigabyte GV-R7870C | 8GB DDR3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast