Thread: Some issues i need answers to:Queue lines for attractions and coasters a

Angry Some issues i need answers to:Queue lines for attractions and coasters a

1) Whenever i build a coaster/attraction with, lets say, 11% buzz, it wont give that exact amount. Why?

2) When people are saying 'this attraction is sick... so am i', do they mean they need to get to the first aid room, or just the toilet? Because i saw many people passing by either of these buildings saying they're sick, and they didnt enter them at all..

3) The Slot machine recently started to pull the lever on its own before letting me decide its settings (amount of lines), even worse, it charges me gold when its saying 'free spin'. Why?

4) The 'friends' button, where i get all the invites/free gifts/blueprints has been malfunctioning since my day 1 in this game. I kept inviting people and the notification number just never stopped growing even after i've accepted them all. My inbox is at '125', and when i click on it, it says '20 pending gifts' which i cannot accept since i've accepted the daily 5 today, nor remove them as it gives me the same message of 'recieving the max gifts for today', so there's not way to remove these notifications. Also, how come can i see only 20 pending gifts when i have 125 notifications?

Attachment 534

5) Queue lines for coasters arent fully filled and are always ~25%-50%, no matter the tier of queue line that i use.

6) Sometimes when i launch the game, it randomly tells me that i have another account that im using and it asks me if i want to switch to it, even tho i never opened more than 1 RCT4M account, and it wont matter if i press 'ok' or 'cancel', i still get to the same progress in my account.
    Last edited by BlacKy; 07-04-2015 at 11:21 PM.