Thread: Path Building

Path Building

Hi All,

apologies as I know path building has been discussed before but the search tool seems broken.

There has been a lot of talk about curved paths, but what about easier bridges/raised walkways/tunnels? I've been playing Cities:Skylines a lot recently (like a lot of you) and one of my favourite things about the road building is being able to adjust the height in increments using the Page Up and Page Down keys.

Also (and I'm sure this has been discussed at length) click and drag paths similar to the roads in Cities and the variety of path types (straight, curved and freeform)

Quote Originally Posted by Beaker86 View Post
    Hi All,

apologies as I know path building has been discussed before but the search tool seems broken.

There has been a lot of talk about curved paths, but what about easier bridges/raised walkways/tunnels? I've been playing Cities:Skylines a lot recently (like a lot of you) and one of my favourite things about the road building is being able to adjust the height in increments using the Page Up and Page Down keys.

Also (and I'm sure this has been discussed at length) click and drag paths similar to the roads in Cities and the variety of path types (straight, curved and freeform)
    Yeah that is a fine feature in Cities Skylines (I play) I would love to see that, but you know what would be good also? Click and Drag Paths and Fences. I mean we had click and drag paths, the most annoying thing in all of RCT history is having to place a fence one at a time... It would be kinda like Sims, but I love the Height variation idea!