Thread: Help! Asap!

Angry Help! Asap!

My RCT3 game keeps stopping (freezing) and then goes back to normal again. It freezes every time I exit out of a icon such as roads, rollercoasters, etc. Also, details become crappy every time I zoom out and the game looses its sound after a while. Can someone please help me! This has been happening ever since I got it, and that was back at 2011. I play this on a Mac. Help me ASAP!

The RCT3 version for Mac is riddled with bugs, unfortunately. I can't see any trees that I place, for example - they're all invisible. Most of the bugs are with graphics. My game freezes up a lot.

Try using a lower graphics resolution. The park won't look as good but I think that the game will run smoother.

I don't know if they're making roller coaster tycoon world for Mac or not - I haven't been on these forums for a while - but hopefully once they do, the graphics and overall functionality will be improved.

I would try adjusting the graphics settings to a lower resolution. Unfortunately, the Mac version of RCT3 isn't very good, and it's riddled with bugs. For example, I can't see any trees that I place. They're all invisible.

Hopefully we'll see improvements with Rollercoaster Tycoon World. I don't know if they're making a Mac version or not, but I sure hope they are, as I don't have a Windows computer.

Good luck. Hopefully this helps, at least some.