View Poll Results: Do you like the possible roller coaster concepts announced?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • I dislike them!

7 8.43%
  • Eh - Not a big fan

26 31.33%
  • They're pretty good

42 50.60%
  • I love them!

8 9.64%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Poll: Announced possible roller coaster concepts!

I like the different designs. I hope to see more soon. They give excellent opportunities to build different themes in your park so far for me. I already got some ideas for my park.

I think they are cool IF they have all original also, I don't want to be forced into their use either. Just a honest question to these peeps saying they don't care for theming, I ask why play this game? Seriously though I am not trolling I honestly want to know the answer, what aspects of the game do you find to be what you focus on? As somebody who makes Theme Parks in the games I can not comprehend not theming, everything part of my parks are themed..

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetLord420 View Post
    I think they are cool IF they have all original also, I don't want to be forced into their use either. Just a honest question to these peeps saying they don't care for theming, I ask why play this game? Seriously though I am not trolling I honestly want to know the answer, what aspects of the game do you find to be what you focus on? As somebody who makes Theme Parks in the games I can not comprehend not theming, everything part of my parks are themed..
    to answer your question there are alot of us who want to build realistic looking parks . not every ride is themed extensively and we like to make sure that is something we can achieve. not to mention that alot of these themed train concepts are very specific. just cause im making a pirate themed ride doesn't mean i need my trains to be pirate ships. generic models add believability to these rides and i would say there are alot of us who want that added realism. myself included

I want real rides. Can it work in real life? Ok good! If not? Remove it from game!

I want to see rides that are generic but recolorable, and maybe add decals to them to customize them. (import png files or ready made decals)

Don't like 'em. We need kinda generic B*M Sit down type cars.

Well, I like them very much. On my opinion, the game can be very themed, because the realistic stuff will come from the community anyways like it did in RCT3. So there for: Why not have something funky to give it a more Cartoonish look?
    Also there surely won't be the only types of cars, we'll be able so select. There will also be general plain ones.

They're nice, I could see myself using the more generic themed rides for the realism of my parks. But for the scenario's where you have to stick to a specific theme. They could work well. In general though, I'd prefer using the standard coasters

The only way I theme, well sorta, is through color patterns.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123