Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roller Coaster Stations

Roller Coaster Stations

RCTW is meant to create a feeling of a real theme park but the stations haven't been mentioned really but they are one of the most things that need attention. Things like gates to get on the ride and to wait at and my main idea is for automatic speech announcing when the ride is about to start (like saying "Please stay behind the yellow line") and stop messages (like "Please exit to the left and take all your belongings"). Although this would be cool you should have the option to turn this on/off. The game should come with a few pre-recorded messages but should also include a folder for you to install your own.

If you like the idea comment below! If you don't comment why!

Quote Originally Posted by JackMoseley View Post
    RCTW is meant to create a feeling of a real theme park but the stations haven't been mentioned really but they are one of the most things that need attention. Things like gates to get on the ride and to wait at and my main idea is for automatic speech announcing when the ride is about to start (like saying "Please stay behind the yellow line") and stop messages (like "Please exit to the left and take all your belongings"). Although this would be cool you should have the option to turn this on/off. The game should come with a few pre-recorded messages but should also include a folder for you to install your own.

If you like the idea comment below! If you don't comment why!
    I like it!

Ya stations should be more like No Limits 2.Especially we need gates instead of traffic lights.

jakemaster2003
    Yeah more nolimits2 style we the stations and the graphics

Quote Originally Posted by jakemaster2003 View Post
    Yeah more nolimits2 style we the stations and the graphics
    Having NL2 graphics would really cool but would be too much work on people's older computers. Remember we want to create giant parks!

Ireeb
    I like the idea of more detailed stations with gates and so on and without peeps that are just teleporting into the coaster. In Dev Blog #10 Mattlab shared a picture showing the cabin of the ride operator, so I guess they are going to improve the stations at least a bit.
    I don't like the idea with the voice over. I think it would be really annoying and I did not see/hear something like that in a real theme park. If there are gates at the station you don't need to tell the people what to do because the gates prevent them from doing something wrong. When a train full of people arrives in the station first the exit gates open so everyone can/must leave the ride and when the train is empty they open the gates on the other side so the waiting people can get into the train. Maybe on transport vehicles like the monorail it would be useful as they often don't have such gates.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomMrBrick View Post
    Having NL2 graphics would really cool but would be too much work on people's older computers. Remember we want to create giant parks!
    Yeah. I tried to tell Rockstar the same thing about 8 years ago when I heard they were making GTA4. I was all like, "Hey! Use an outdated graphics engine from 2001! Otherwise those of us with old computers won't be able to play!"

... They didn't listen either.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Yeah. I tried to tell Rockstar the same thing about 8 years ago when I heard they were making GTA4. I was all like, "Hey! Use an outdated graphics engine from 2001! Otherwise those of us with old computers won't be able to play!"

... They didn't listen either.
    Ya GTA4 was really a pain to make it run fine.Don't worry RCTW will never reach that level of graphics.It is going to easily run fine but still they should focus on realism and remove that traffic light.Stations should look like NoLimits but with lesser graphics.

i like more detail of everything lolol

I like, I like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast