Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RollerCoaster Tycoon Forum's Best Pictures Thread

RollerCoaster Tycoon Forum's Best Pictures Thread

This is something which is quite popular on other forums, so let's see if we can try this here as well.
    The concept is to post one of your recent screenshots that you really like to fill a thread full of beautiful pictures the whole community can contribute to!

I'll start with a (albeit unedited) picture I took recently of a park I'm working on.
    Last edited by Silvarret; 12-17-2014 at 12:26 PM.

It's images like that still make me confused whether RCT4(or whatever you'd call it now), isn't released already. RCT3 never ceases to amaze me.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvarret View Post
    This is something which is quite popular on other forums, so let's see if we can try this here as well.
    The concept is to post one of your recent screenshots that you really like to fill a thread full of beautiful pictures the whole community can contribute to!

I'll start with a (albeit unedited) piture I took recently of a park I'm working on.
    Nice looking building

Looks great Silvar! That invert is coming along nicely. Here are mine: 2 screens from an industrial-themed park I just finished, "Iron Heights"

(Below) "Razorback", a Hybrid Launch coaster

(Below) "Tesla", a Dive Machine coaster

^ Thanks, that looks awesome Flux! I really love the complexity of the structure on Razorback.

@Silvarret: Man that looks amazing! I really enjoy this kind of building!
    @FLUXtrance: Damn I get confused by the look of "Razorback". And what a sweet diver!!

Well after almost 6 years not touching RCT3 I did a new project "Baracuda Bay":
    1Vorstellung4.jpg

Here a selection of my greatest screenshots from my Aquanura in RCT3. A recreation of the beautiful watershow located in the Efteling, Netherlands:

Quote Originally Posted by Mennoo_ View Post
    Here a selection of my greatest screenshots from my Aquanura in RCT3. A recreation of the beautiful watershow located in the Efteling, Netherlands:

It's really very beautiful, I want to see the video!

^^^ that, those pictures look stunning!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast