Thread: A few Questions

Question A few Questions

Hey there! I'm really excited about this game, and I'm glad that we're getting some more new news! I have a few questions, however, and I'm sure a lot of other people will want these asked as well.

1. Has the release date changed?
    2. Will there be more ''realistic'' rides and buildings?
    3. Will there be Steam workshop?
    4. Will there be fireworks?

Thank you for reading!

-Creamy Beef
    Last edited by CreamyBeef; 12-13-2014 at 01:51 PM.

I guess this is a better place to ask this than making an entire new thread.
    I have a question relating to the stated rule:
    If you are banned from the game temporarily, you still have a right to have a forum account. If you are permanently banned from the game, you will also be permanently banned from the forums.
    Does this mean you can get banned from single player or just the online aspect of the game?

My question is, will there be a special collectors edition of the game as well as the standard version?

And just in relation to CreamyBeef's question 2, I think the rides and buildings looks great !!

My question is if there will be a "basic" or "normal" thematic, and as CreamyBeef says, if there will be more "realistic" rides. I mean, having diferent thematics in the game is fantasic, but I think I'm not the only one who sometimes wants to build park which has just the "standard" or "normal" thematic

Quote Originally Posted by Cigfu View Post
    I guess this is a better place to ask this than making an entire new thread.
    I have a question relating to the stated rule:

Does this mean you can get banned from single player or just the online aspect of the game?
    Most likely it refers to the ONLINE portion, you can't get banned from your own game.

Yeah. I'd be pretty angry if I was banned from the singleplayer of a game that I had bought.

I kind of like this in a funny way... You do the tweaser thing on Peeps too many times, pop too many balloons and the Peeps rebel against you, locking you out of your office at Park Management for x game Days, the game advancing with out you. No new projects to start. No orders to staff...