Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RollerCoaster Tycoon World Production Blog #10

RollerCoaster Tycoon World Production Blog #10

Discussion of RCTW Production Blog #10

Dear RCTW Fans,

It’s a busy week here. Over the past months, our team has been working, improving, and expanding on a number of different systems. It is always quite a sight to walk around the studio and see all of the disparate work being done by different members of the team. Now, we have reached what we’re calling “integration week” and it is a major step for us. We are now putting these assets and systems together – shiny, new, and improved before proceeding forward with additional work. It’s exciting!

This week, I wanted to share a different type of asset shot. Below you’ll see one of the coaster control booths you will find in the game. It’s important for us to really capture all of the elements of a theme park. The ride operator in their control booth is one of these smaller touches that is integral to the immersive experience we’re aiming to achieve in the game. We hope you like it and be sure to let us know what you think!

Lastly, next week Atari is heading to E3 so our forum posting and updating will likely be limited but present for the next few weeks. We won’t be showing the game publicly at E3, but we will be meeting with press to give them updates on RCTW and other Atari projects. That said, I do plan to update you all next week if and when time allows. Until then, see you on the forums and thank you for all of the great and valuable insights and feedback on our “Ideas and Feature Requests” forum. It’s hugely valuable to our design team so please keep it up! While there, be sure to check out our new “Real World Theme Parks and Rides Discussion” forum. Feel free to chat there about all your favorite rides and theme parks!

Cheers,
    “Mattlab”
    Executive Producer
    RollerCoaster Tycoon World

Executive Producer - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

Wow nice! Thanks for another update Mattlab, really appreciate it.
    The booth looks cool. I love how you guys are paying attention to details like this !

No, but really, I love detail inside the control house!
    Last edited by bctrainers; 06-12-2015 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Posting 'first' is considered spamming and off-topic.

This is nice! Very nicely done and great attention to detail. If you had another operator walking up and down the carriage to secure everyone's seatbelts and then giving the one in the booth a thumbs up, job done! Good work

I like the style of the control room, Would be cool if the guy that operates the controlls uses the buttons.

Amazing stuff you've got there. I didn't think I could get more excited for this game, but every time you post a blog it happens anyways!

Verry cool control house. But why the big traffic light Mattlab?

Newcomer
    The control booth looks awesome. I have seen the traffic light on coasters before and I think it's pretty cool. I think this will be a nice feature in the game. Thanks for the update! Work on!

Quote Originally Posted by xmarkussxd View Post
    This is nice! Very nicely done and great attention to detail. If you had another operator walking up and down the carriage to secure everyone's seatbelts and then giving the one in the booth a thumbs up, job done! Good work
    I agree this would be nice to see in game and add to the realism

Cool idea could make a thread about that
    Quote Originally Posted by xmarkussxd View Post
    Last edited by Bro199999; 06-11-2015 at 04:23 PM. Reason: New and still trying to figure this out

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast