Thread: Announcement Discussion: RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 Mobile Update

Atari Administrator Vertigorama's Avatar

Announcement Discussion: RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 Mobile Update

This thread is for discussion of the "RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 Mobile Update" announcement found here: http://www.rollercoastertycoon.com/?p=893.

Hello RCT4M Tycoons!

Our team has been hard at work creating some amazing new content in time for the holidays, and we are pleased to announce that with this past weekend's update we have launched Transport Rides! A whole new way to transport park-goers, these rides will bring peeps from one side of the park to the other with no need for paths. Start building them today!

Additionally, we have added a number of other fixes and improvements including:

• 30 new levels
    • Tips and tricks on loading screens
    • Improved loading sequence
    • Fixed coaster blueprint thumbnails
    • Further performance and stability enhancements

Cheers!
    The RCT4M Team
    Last edited by Vertigorama; 12-16-2014 at 01:21 PM.

where are the Transport Rides?

Transport

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigorama View Post
    This thread is for discussion of the "RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 Mobile Update" announcement found here: http://www.rollercoastertycoon.com/?p=893.
    I see a transport option within the coaster section but when I open up the transport option, there are no choices, just blank. Will they appear after a certain level is reached? Thank you.

When finished building a steam- or monorail, the application everytime give a warming that it's not complete, but it realley is. Even a short track with only two complete curves and Some straight rails will not be accepted as complete by the application.
    Playing the game on a IPad Retina with OS 8.1.1
    Last edited by joKoHo; 01-03-2015 at 06:07 AM.

Please get the crashing to stop. Every 3 mins I get kicked out. It's been a week. I have enough time to collect coins, but that's it.

When is a new update for RCT4M appears finally back? We urgently need new Flatrides new Coaster / Water Rides, New restaurants, New hotels. I've built everything and may certainly not continue playing as long as there appear no new rides. It is so because even slow time.

Is the game available for PC yet? I am super excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Bswiley1 View Post
    Is the game available for PC yet? I am super excited!
    Keep up to date lol

let me know if this is available or not

The game keeps telling me to reconnect to Internet even though I have a wifi connection. So I can not play on line right now.