Thread: GUI - Game Menu Discussion

GUI - Game Menu Discussion

I feel like we need a scaled back and more practical, less click-n-drag intensive, less "FLASHY" graphicial user interface.

Something similar to RCT1-2 but without so many "click to close" menus that clutter the screen. Any ideas on how we can improve the game menus? What worked in RCT3? What would you improve?

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    Biggest help in RCT? Clicking "DELETE" to exit out windows in RCT1/RCT2. Just saying.

Junior Enthusiast 0BobTheJanitor's Avatar
    RCT3 had a good style, but there was too much unused space, and there was no resize ability.

Lightbulb Search Box

I Know, RollerCoaster Tycoon World Will Have A Lot Of Content Hope Search Box Will Added In RollerCoaster Tycoon World, It Will Make Easier To Find What Objects We Want

jakemaster2003
    Quote Originally Posted by AhmadWaliyurR View Post
    I Know, RollerCoaster Tycoon World Will Have A Lot Of Content Hope Search Box Will Added In RollerCoaster Tycoon World, It Will Make Easier To Find What Objects We Want
    i have a yes and a no Yes is a good idea in way if you have a lot of content no because its cost hours to now how everything is called

Quote Originally Posted by jakemaster2003 View Post
    i have a yes and a no Yes is a good idea in way if you have a lot of content no because its cost hours to now how everything is called
    what !?!?

Well if the rides or content is name properly in the right category, then I think a search feature would be good. But it would be to hard to even know what you are searching for. Maybe something with visual images of a quick screenshot of the item or ride would help more? I do like the search idea for sure, I hope they add something like this into the game and they may have already done so?

Quote Originally Posted by Kombiice View Post
    what !?!?
    I think I got it
    Yes if you have a lot of content and no because you'd need to know what everything is called