Thread: Roller Coaster Tycoon Not Working

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Roller Coaster Tycoon Not Working

Hey,
    I'm running a Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Operating System, Intel Core i7-4770K CPU, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770, ASUS PG278QROG SWIFT Monitor.
    I downloaded RollerCoaster Tycoon Deluxe and RollerCoaster Tycoon Two, changed the setting to run in Windows 98-mode, changed it to run in 640x480 screen resolution, tried to run it in 256 colors, disabled the visual themes, and changed my global resolution to smaller resolution, and unfortunately, have had no success in fixing the issue.
    Half of the game is being displayed on the top half of the monitor.
    Can you please contact me as soon as you can, so we can get this resolved.
    Thank you very much.
    Last edited by Jippy; 06-02-2015 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jippy View Post
    Hey,
    I'm running a Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Operating System, Intel Core i7-4770K CPU, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770, ASUS PG278QROG SWIFT Monitor.
    I downloaded RollerCoaster Tycoon Deluxe and RollerCoaster Tycoon Two, changed the setting to run in Windows 98-mode, changed it to run in 640x480 screen resolution, tried to run it in 256 colors, disabled the visual themes, and changed my global resolution to smaller resolution, and unfortunately, have had no success in fixing the issue.
    Half of the game is being displayed on the top half of the monitor.
    Can you please contact me as soon as you can, so we can get this resolved.
    Thank you very much.
    I would highly recommend running it in Windows XP mode. I do know rollercoaster tycoon worked on my current rig. I don't use latest hardware. Hopefully that will work. I do know that RTCD does work on windows 8.1. I never have run it in compatibility mode on windows 7 or windows 8.1.

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Hello,

Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Technical Support”, fill in your information and click on submit.

To better assist you with your issue, we would like to request a copy of your DXDiag to review. Please follow the steps below and paste the contents of the file into the ticket you submit.

To create a DXDiag report, follow these steps:

1. Click "Start" menu, then click "Run"
    2. In the "Open" box, type: DXDiag (hit enter)
    3. If this is your first time running DXDiag, click "Yes" to launch the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
    4. Click "Save All Information" to create a DXDiag report.
    5. Choose a name and location for the dump file (for ease of finding it we recommend the desktop) and click "Save".

Thank you for playing!