Thread: Stacking Scenic in RCT3: Platinum

Question Stacking Scenic in RCT3: Platinum

Hi all - I've been jumping back into the RCT world lately and went ahead and downloaded the RCT3: Platinum version to play disk free on my MAC Pro (download from APP Store). I haven't been able to figure out how to stack the scenic in the game or raise pieces and stuff. Not sure if it's different or do i need to adjust a keyboard setting in the game to allow it? Any help you all have would be great so i can start building stations again and also roofs Thanks ya'll

Doug

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    Hey,
    Mac user here. You should just be able to shift and move the mouse up and down. I haven't experienced this problem. However, you may have enabled a cheat that allows you to do this to scenery. Try restarting your game/computer.

yahoo! thanks :)

Quote Originally Posted by coaster6 View Post
    Hey,
    Mac user here. You should just be able to shift and move the mouse up and down. I haven't experienced this problem. However, you may have enabled a cheat that allows you to do this to scenery. Try restarting your game/computer.
    Coaster6 - I can't believe i was so blur and didn't think of the normal 'reset' thing. I first adjusted the repeat settings on the keyboard to 0 - then did a reset and now we got some good stacking going on in the game, so excited to be able to build the stations and all that again Appreciate the quick and very logical response that escaped me.

Doug