Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Water rides, dark rides.

Water rides, dark rides.

What I really would like to see in RCTW is a round moving platform station for (water) rides. I also would like to see a major improvement on darkrides/themed rides in general (example RCT3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPm-AanWTO8).

Last edited by tomverberne; 05-30-2015 at 01:16 PM.

Passive Peep
    Must have water rides! That's one of the main reasons I abandoned TPS.

I hope there will be structures for water rides like those pictures. Good video, too.

Nice! I hope they move this thread to the ideas section so Mattlab will have a higher chance of seeing it

Newcomer
    I like the idea of a moving platform as a ride entrance. It doesn't have to be exclusively for water rides though, it could be used for other types of rides as well.

Yes these stations would really improve the reality of water rides !

Junior Enthusiast 0BobTheJanitor's Avatar
    That video is confusing me. How did it go downhill twice if it never went uphill once?

I definitly want round stations for water rides and dark rides, but I think it should be selectable if we want to build a round or straight station. And one thing is really important to me: boats of water rides shouldn't stop in the station, I've never seen a water ride where the boat stops in the station.

I know of two water rides for sure that both stop at the station for us to load and unload, I am sure there are many more. There should be the option to choose which you want the ride to do.

Especially on white water raft rides, those almost always use that system.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast